[Tutorial] Writing a (filter/gamemode)script

[Tutorial] Writing a (filter/gamemode)script

Doing it for reputation.
So, once you want to create a script for any reason, doesn't matter, go ahead do it. Just.. Don't do worthless scripts only to gather reputations. You do realise that reputations don't give you anything? It's made for like a real "goodjob" or "thanks". If you only want reputations, go ahead post these:
Quote:

I hope you rep me
Quote:
REP ME!
Quote:

Thanks. Did you rep me?

Quote:

If you like my work, remember to +rep me!

Quote:

Simple, fast and easy, rep+ if i helped you!

These are just a few seconds grab from the latest releases, authors signature AND the filterscript itself. Surething you'll receive 1-2 reputations, but for what? For begging? For nothing, right? You don't receive anything by reputations, Tell me, do you receive more respect? No, indeed that's the meaning of reputations, but the community destroyed the name of reputation.
DO NOT SCRIPT FOR REPUTATIONS.
The idea of itself
So, sure this might be the hardest bit of it all. Finding an idea to script. The first step is to not go to forums, find a filterscript, and copy the idea. What's the use of yours when it already exist? Sure you might do it a little bit different, but.. There's no use of it, sureee if you do it alot advancer, I have to agree that's legit, but just.. Don't copy other ideas that exist. Make sure you find a unique idea, something that no one ever released in the community. Actually, Here's a list of thing's that might be cool to actually see.
Quote:

- "Realistic" UFO.
A UFO Object that you can fly just like it looks like in movies, like would work like a hydra, it goes down when you don't fly it up, and it rotates forward when you hold W, I have never seen this, but yeah. you got it.
- Custom car Tune.
A command or something that lets you attach objects to the vehicle with static positions, like wings, doors, etc. Might exist, but still something we don't usually see. (I'm actually doing this rn)
- NPCs all over the city.
This would be great for a medium to small server, Driving NPC's, walking NPC's, like if you kill them, it works just like a human, spawns at the hospital, and contines, and, if you're infront of a driving npc, it will stop, if you aim at the driver, he/she will decide to run you over or get out and run. This is a really advanced script idea, but the server will be succesful if you succeeds doing this.
- The best idea ever:
This idea, is your head. Something that you come up with, something unique.
Copying
Using COPY and PASTE is indeed the fastest way to.. Copy a script, not create a script and claim it as yours. This community is full of those "trolls" as I call them. Copying a script, and claims them as theirs. If you can't PAWNO yet, it's time to learn, but do not copy and paste. Doesn't matter if it's a tutorial, don't copy it, read it and let it be. Read it again, again, and again. Now you know how to do that. Then do it without the tutorial, and make it unique. Then call it yours.
End
Tell me if there's any more point I can write, and I will indeed write more when I got time.

You have named this thing wrong it Should be " Starting A FilterScript/GameMode"
but i Like That,