will not lemme install the sa-mp even though i have room

I have enough room for the samp, and it lets me download the file, but when it asks me to selct a folder to inastall it to, I choose one and the install button does not light up or let me click on it. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

you installed gtasa in wrong folder... why?

You must select your GTA San Andreas folder and install SA-MP there. SA-MP won't allow you to install unless you locate your San Andreas folder. If you installed San Andreas correctly from the DVD, the SA-MP installer will automatically detect the correct folder.

yes but i think it chooses the folder automatically but still wont lemme. here is the folder name: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\ Is that the right one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodNi66a
yes but i think it chooses the folder automatically but still wont lemme. here is the folder name: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\ Is that the right one?
It depends where you have it installed

that is the thing, i have the sa-mp saved in my downloads but when it comes to the choosing of the folders, the install button never lights up or lets me click on it.

Quote:
that is the thing, i have the sa-mp saved in my downloads but when it comes to the choosing of the folders, the install button never lights up or lets me click on it.
You have to set it to where your gta_sa.exe is

ya but sadly i searched my whole computer and still i could not find where gta_sa.exe is.

Quote:
ya but sadly i searched my whole computer and still i could not find where gta_sa.exe is.
Have you even got GTA San Andreas installed?, If you have then you do have gta_sa.exe somewhere

No i dont have it installed because when it asks me to choose a folder to install it to, i selct one and it wont lemme