Moving Freighter

Hi,

I was wondering if any knows how to make it so that the objects that make up a freighter all move together as one item and rotate appropriatley to turn corners etc. I know how this can be easily done using just 1 object, but does anyone know how to do a similar thing with many objects. The objects of the freighter I am trying to make are: 10793 10794 10795.

Any help is appreciated

you would have to check every objects according to one point

i know how, i am just seriously debating wheather to tell you or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daren_Jacobson
Why would you even bother commenting if you are going to beat around the bush? Just to get your post count up or what? He posted in the correct section the least you could do if you really do know is help him out and not waste time.. AKA don't be a douche that says:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daren_Jacobson
You damn de de de. People like you make it hard for people to ask for help acting like that. C'mon now be cool and help a brother out rather than be unhelpful. Knowledge should be passed on to help others then in return those people will pass it on it's similar to Pay It Forward. Sorry to be so blunt and I hate to reply and be rude but seriously he was just asking for help. This is the help section. Help out if you want to post here, that's just common sense. No offense meant to you but I just thought I would help you prevent from making yourself look snobby and selfish acting like that in the future.

On topic I am sorry bro but I really am not sure how to go about doing what you asked.. I will ask around and if I can find out anything I will gladly post it back here for you. Sorry I cannot help you further

oh dang i can't hold it in any longer.

radhakr is my friend i told him to post this thread, and now, we wait for someone to say it is impossible....