Help about my SA:MP Settings

Hello folks, no idea if this is the right place to post this, but whatever.

So, recently i finished my SAMP Server, and i am gonna host it in a week, but while doing final testings, this happened.

When i entered the game (logined) my whole game (except textdraws) was white-colored.
Take a look here.
https://imgur.com/5AR5ZFW

Interesting that the screen was only white when i loged in, but while loading SA:MP, it was normal
Look https://imgur.com/pvMOPhQ

To make sure it was a thing, i checked on by connecting to multiple servers, and on every single one i had normal screen, except mine.

So yeah, whenever i enter my server, i get that.
Does anyone know how to fix it?
If yes thank you.

And yeah, before you say it, it is not the brightness setting, tried sliding both down and up, it stays the same.

It look like your weather has been changed on the server. Please try to set it. If not revert back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX
View Post
And yeah, before you say it, it is not the brightness setting, tried sliding both down and up, it stays the same.
Huh, interesting.
Should i change it with a command or a script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonu Rozario Simon
View Post
It look like your weather has been changed on the server. Please try to set it. If not revert back.
Oops wrong quote

Well i have tried to change to ALL weathers that there are, and none of them worked.
Strange is that only textdraws are standing out, maybe it has to be something about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX
View Post
Well i have tried to change to ALL weathers that there are, and none of them worked.
Strange is that only textdraws are standing out, maybe it has to be something about that?
Is it possible you are in an interior or virtual world?

Nope, i spawn in an interior, but i also exited the house and it was still there.
No, i only use virtual worlds for gang wars, and I was not in one of them.

And i have also tried other scripts(my servers), and there was no white thingy, is that useful?

I found the solution guys! Basically i (by accident) deleted 1-2 textdraws and their color TXD Color went all over the screen (white) Anyways, thanks both @Sonu Rozairo Simon and @Jacob_Schamens.
Thanks again, now i can host the server without bugs