PlayerTextdraws or Textdraws

I made a mini-map of the entire city of San Andreas thanks to the custom models and that minimap I divided it into 4 parts so that the textdraw was not so big, so my question is: Do you have to be "TextDraws" or "PlayerTextDraws"?

Note: the text drawings will change depending on the location of the player (if a player is in "Los Santos", it will show the text of "Los Santos", with the identification of the player in the text drawing). As if it were an original map.

Do they have to be player Textdraws or global textdraws?

You use global textdraws for all textdraws that never change or change for all players and player textdraws for textdraws that display information that is different for every player. So the answer to your question is both depending on what you need to do.

That is, the textdraws with the images of "Los Santos, Las Venturas and San Fierro" are shown to the player depending on where they are, and the player's icon indicates where the player is exactly located.

It is something like the one that made "Adri1" with the map of "Vice City" but mine is about the map of San Andres divided into 4 parts.

By the way there is also a textdraw that says where you are, example: Place: Los Santos

so you have 1 player td and the rest global simple.

The player td would be the player's marker on the map, right? And the one that indicates the place (Place: Los Santos) do not have to be also player td?

And also the textdraws with the images of each city do not have to be player td too? Please, I need clear doubts about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapMan
View Post
The player td would be the player's marker on the map, right? And the one that indicates the place (Place: Los Santos) do not have to be also player td?
yes it does