Deleted files

Why sometimes, when I turn off the server and re-enter, do I have to download the models again?

That has happened to me several times with the files of the map of vice city, today all were downloaded, I went out and turned off the server, after two hours I turn on the server again and enter to test, and the arhichivos of the vice city map had to download again. I went to the cache folder (ip of the local server) and there were the other models and skins, but those on the map were not there.

Because your ip changes.

Go to the samp folder in documents and find the folder that has the models then update the folder name to your new local IP.

No, it does not change the ip. If it were the ip, they would also have to download the other models. It happened again, yesterday when I was testing the server all the models were downloaded. Right now I entered and they are downloading again. I went to the cache folder and then to the "127.0.0.1.7777" folder, and all the downloaded models are there, except the "vicecity" map. It's as if they had been automatically removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
View Post
Because your ip changes.

Go to the samp folder in documents and find the folder that has the models then update the folder name to your new local IP.
Uh, no. It has the *server* IP as the folder name. Not the public (yes, public - not local) IP

I just realized that it is every time I remove "vc2sa4samp" from the line "filterscript" in server.cfg. I just removed it and turned on the server, when I see the folder, the models were not there.