Mysql question

I know this would sound stupid, but i'm doing a test.

Currently i'm using MySQL R41-4, and i decided to add R39-6 too.

So i downloaded R39-6 package and renamed a_mysql.inc and mysql.dll to a_mysql_old.inc and mysqlold.dll.

Included in the gamemode, added mysqlold.dll to plugins folder and started server.

Problem:

Server loads 90% of mysql things, then i get in mysql log: "mysql_tquery: Invalid connection handle "14"" at a random callback.

I have only ONE mysql_connect on OnGameModeInit, what can be the cause?

Some logs:

Quote:

[17:37:00] [plugins/mysql] mysql_format: invalid connection handle '14' (test.pwn:10699 -> test.pwn:10846
[17:37:00] [plugins/mysql] mysql_tquery: invalid connection handle '14' (test.pwn:10700 -> test.pwn:10846
[17:37:18] [plugins/mysql] mysql_format: invalid connection handle '14' (test.pwn:8551)
[17:37:18] [plugins/mysql] mysql_tquery: invalid connection handle '14' (test.pwn:8552)

Since both plugins have many natives in common there will be conflicts. Eg. some natives will only work for the old one and others for the new one.

mysql_connect for example exists on both, I'm not sure if it will call the new one or the old one, but it probably not work out very well...

So what i have to do to fix it?

Recompile the old or new plugin with changed natives (there might be more conflicts than natives though). Or just use one.

Ok so you are telling me to remove mysql_connect from R39-6 plugin and recompile it? How to recompile the plugin?

Why are you using two MySQL plugins simultaneously in the first place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniceMcHarley
Посмотреть сообщение
Why are you using two MySQL plugins simultaneously in the first place?
As i said in first post, i'm doing a test.

Use r41-4 and not r39-6. Send us your mysql_connect line, if you wish you may censor your database connection information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infin1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
Use r41-4 and not r39-6. Send us your mysql_connect line, if you wish you may censor your database connection information.
I need to use both for now.

No need to censor anything since database information are stored in defines.

pawn Код:
/* ---- MySQL Defines ---- */
    new MySQLOpt: option_id = mysql_init_options();

mysql_set_option(option_id, AUTO_RECONNECT, true);

g_SQL = mysql_connect(MYSQL_HOST, MYSQL_USER, MYSQL_PASSWORD, MYSQL_DATABASE, option_id);
    if (g_SQL == MYSQL_INVALID_HANDLE || mysql_errno(g_SQL) != 0)
    {
        print("MySQL connection failed. Server is shutting down.");
        SendRconCommand("exit");
        return 1;
    }

print("MySQL connection is successful.");
    /* ----------------------- */

Код:
    new MySQLOpt: option_id = mysql_init_options();

mysql_set_option(option_id, AUTO_RECONNECT, true);

g_SQL = mysql_connect(MYSQL_HOST, MYSQL_USER, MYSQL_PASSWORD, MYSQL_DATABASE, option_id);
Get rid of all of this. This is bad practice. How hard is it for people to understand that MySQL automatically reconnects by default?

Код:
g_SQL = mysql_connect(MYSQL_HOST, MYSQL_USER, MYSQL_PASSWORD, MYSQL_DATABASE);
This is what your g_SQL variable should become. Also, when defining the g_SQL variable, are you using the MySQL: tag before it?