server custom skin

Why does my server only download 20 or 30% of the masks that weigh 1 mb or more? This does not happen to me in local mode.

This is related to your other thread. You shouldn't post multiple topics when you are facing the same issue.

Especially when you started doing this you were using github as a skin host, then now, whatever you have started using, isn't working.

Keep this to your other thread. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=658213

If you have simply bought a VPS and started using your own 'setup', you haven't configured it correctly, and that's causing the larger file transfers to have problems.

This is a different problem than the other, here I am using the server configuration and not "redirectdownload ();"

It's all to do with your usage of hosts.

You are using hosts that aren't made for this.

Like, come on... What host are you using now.....

Works on your local, but doesn't work remotely, means you've got a host issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
It's all to do with your usage of hosts.

You are using hosts that aren't made for this.

Like, come on... What host are you using now.....

Works on your local, but doesn't work remotely, means you've got a host issue.
I do not know if you understand me, but this time I'm not downloading from web pages, nor using "RedirectDownload", I only have the original configuration. What I mean is that on my local server the models that weigh 1mb or more are downloaded without problems but when the server is online those models are not downloaded, the download does not progress.

I understand this a lot more than what you think.

You're now getting to the point that you have too much on your server that you now start losing connection because it won't keep the connection open that long to allow the transfer to succeed.

You have this working locally, because you're on a 100meg connection to your server, or it's on localhost so it doesn't affect you, but then once you put it up on the internet host, it then starts giving you issues.

So then you tried the redirect method, and it wouldn't work on the hosts you tried, (Mega, Github) because those aren't actual hosts.

All of this, is to do with your initial issue, that you're having trouble with skin downloads, all of which would be faster fixed, if you listened to those who know what they're talking about, instead of looking for the fast fix, with a copy-paste solution.

After all, I subscribe to threads for a reason. Once you have the attention of someone who can even give you information rather than copy-paste crap, you should pursue it in there...

Otherwise I gotta keep looking at the new threads to find what your issue is, and have no idea if you fixed what your issue was prior.

It's okay, I have it. Thank you for clarifying the two problems or doubts I had, now I understand everything. I'm sorry if I ask too much, but it's because these problems have me stressed and with big problems for server players.