Why is sa-mp forum restricting certain keywords?

I am wondering, why is sa-mp forum restricting certain big keywords.

G O O G L E
Y O U T U BE
... There are a few more.

I am sorry, I didn't mean to break any rules, I am just wondering about that because it wasn't like that in the past years.

This might be useful: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=657486

SEO.

It has been censored since ages, not since 2018, kalcor simply had a fight with those companies and decided to censure them. No one knows exactly why, that's only the reason i found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by severance
View Post
It has been censored since ages, not since 2018, kalcor simply had a fight with those companies and decided to censure them. No one knows exactly why, that's only the reason i found out
No, Vince opened a thread that went really off topic by Kalcor and everyone just went with the flow, he explained at the end that most of the attacks are coming by people coming to the forum from ******, hence why he blocks ****** Crawlers.

He posted a picture where he showed a log of Apache returning page 404 to ****** crawlers.

And you forgot that every threads regarding of that is getting deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
View Post
No, Vince opened a thread that went really off topic by Kalcor and everyone just went with the flow, he explained at the end that most of the attacks are coming by people coming to the forum from ******, hence why he blocks ****** Crawlers.

He posted a picture where he showed a log of Apache returning page 404 to ****** crawlers.
But I guess, the crawlers are restricted by robots.txt not by censoring these keywords from the plain HTML. I find no good reason, and even fb links and keywords are blocked.

and sa-mp is still indexed by Big G. And I am not sure how censoring these keywords would stop any attackers. Anyone has any explanation about this?

https://kalcor.site I don't know if this is from real Kalcor or not... but people say it is.

It's restricted because of SJWs. Altho I don't know why Kalcor advocates Twitch instead, since Twitch is pretty SJW as well