Can't see other players in server

We have the SAME world, interior and yet can't see each other. But as you can see in the minimap my friends blip is there so why can't we see each other?

Can you try running crashdetect plugin and see if you get any errors/warnings? If not, it might be some sort of mod/CLEO. Another chance is one of you might be desynced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you try running crashdetect plugin and see if you get any errors/warnings? If not, it might be some sort of mod/CLEO. Another chance is one of you might be desynced.
And how can he detect? That's for server crashing. Re-download your game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerickClark
Посмотреть сообщение
And how can he detect? That's for server crashing. Re-download your game.
Not entirely true. There are instances your server won't crash but you'll have error logs in your server log. These are runtime errors and there's no other way to detect them as the compiler doesn't give any errors/warnings. More info can be found here;

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=262796

And here's a recent example, I got this while my gamemode was still running and I was testing with my beta testers;

pawn Код:
[15:39:44] [debug] Run time error 4: "Array index out of bounds"
[15:39:44] [debug]  Attempted to read/write array element at index 5 in array of size 5
[15:39:44] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[15:39:44] [debug] #0 00056b50 in public BleedingHealth (0) from project.amx
And if you are asking me how someone can detect if a player is desynced, you'll have to play around a bit with packet loss functions.

It's not a desync issue, multiple player have been on the server and none of us can see each other.