Dialog Buttons too small to fit text

Hey. I have dialogs in my script (duh).

The text within the buttons, button1[] and button2[], do not fit in the actual button itself. It looks pretty ugly and it's quite frustrating. I do not see this problem with any other scripts/servers. I'm running server version v0.3.DL-R1

Here's a screenshot as example:
https://gyazo.com/1fdf4556f845ed011c432597923b0b22

Thanks for any help. I searched for this same issue though wasn't able to find any similar problems, therefore I decided to make a post.

It probably has to do something with your screen resolution hence the text might so big.
Im not a fan of dialogs because they are very limited in use. Depends on what you use them for of course, but i would recommend creating nice textdraws since everything is possible with em. Especially for your bank system you could create a really neat interface. I'm not sure if it is possible to adjust dialogs very much more then you've already did. My suggestion will be to use textdraws.

Oh, that reminds me. I have /fontsize 4, so my text is pretty large. God, I'm stupid.

Also, do you recommend any Textdraw Editor that I could use? Thank you for the reply!