Trucking servers and where they are?

Hello guys, i'am from players which long time ago played a lot in trucking servers Like TruckMania, it was my favorite (not a advertising). But unfortunately i left samp and started playing other games last 2 years. Yesterday ive just saw few times my nickname in few videos, and it started to miss me. Today i downloaded samp, and what to see, almost all trucking servers are dead? Any idea for any good which is left or what happened with them?

There's a brasilian trucking server left, I think. Don't know if there's any other trucking server.

You can check by
http://monitor.sacnr.com/
Enter "Trucking"

But i see TruckMania but not sure if it the real server...
edit:
(fake server)...

Most of them uses PPC_Trucking Gamemode.

There's also Convoy Trucking.

SA-MP isn't badass as it was, i miss the old days when there were lots of fun servers around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike861
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP isn't badass as it was, i miss the old days when there were lots of fun servers around.
Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike861
Посмотреть сообщение
Peoples just left samp that how is it.. playing new games.. which is sad that old servers like TM are closed...

There's a lot of trucking servers around. But I urge you to try RPing as a trucker to have more thrilling experience.

As pointed out by Konverse, roleplaying as a trucker in a rp server is a better option since they have a more solid playerbase which means more player-player interaction.

Convoy Trucking has a good script and the maps are decent (Mappers use map construction so you'll find some roads dark and some white, quite uneven)
I tried finding more but seems like this is the only one english trucking server.

Like konverse said, you could RP as a trucker in a Roleplay server but yeah, it completely depends on how well the vehicle and trucking system is scripted.