Project Friday the 13th Game

Hi guys, I'm starting with a server with a unique game mode and different to the others simulating the Game that is sticking a lot "Friday the 13th: The Game" but in GTA Multiplayer, I already have the base list, I still have not finished the work And I'm looking for staff for the project, alcaro that at the end of the whole server will have a Hosted Tab and a possible WEB page.
The server uses the SQLite Database logging system for data storage which currently holds:
IP
country
Mail
Username
Password

Here are some images of the advance:

wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3N0oB
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi guys, I'm starting with a server with a unique game mode and different to the others simulating the Game that is sticking a lot "Friday the 13th: The Game" but in GTA Multiplayer, I already have the base list, I still have not finished the work And I'm looking for staff for the project, alcaro that at the end of the whole server will have a Hosted Tab and a possible WEB page.
The server uses the SQLite Database logging system for data storage which currently holds:
IP
country
Mail
Username
Password

Here are some images of the advance:

what kind of help do you need? Pm me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crukk11
Посмотреть сообщение
wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldDuck
Посмотреть сообщение
what kind of help do you need? Pm me.
Message sent

Damn man. You're really going to create something out of the box. Thumbs up. Awesome work mate. Honestly. Really something extraordinary.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't know that this post was in the Scripting Help Section. I thought it was in the Videos/Screenshot section. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting.
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn man. You're really going to create something out of the box. Thumbs up. Awesome work mate. Honestly. Really something extraordinary.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't know that this post was in the Scripting Help Section. I thought it was in the Videos/Screenshot section. Sorry.
Hahaha no problem and thank you very much for your comment friend.

Hi, are you still working on the server? if you need help, i have some great suggestions and im mapper. I was working on friday the 13th server but the scripter canceled it. If you want, i can send you some maps i made (it took me months xd) look some screenshots

it`s a great idea but what kind of help do you need?