How to use 'kdffgui'?

How does the 'kffgui' program really work?

I was trying to add many times an object with 'AddSimpleModel', using the program kffgui, and the function of 'CreateObject', but always taught me a "?" inside the game.

kffgui only gives you a 360 degree view of a dff file, if you we'rer trying to make objects from there, then no, it won't work. Use other programs like 3ds max etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanDenZYR
View Post
kffgui only gives you a 360 degree view of a dff file, if you we'rer trying to make objects from there, then no, it won't work. Use other programs like 3ds max etc.
I know.
But I want to say.
This program, the only function it has, is to combine the collision of an object with the dff file?

Yes, you need to import the .dff model and create the .col file, then load it up and press the dff button right next to the importing one in order to export the object with an attached collision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoubleoper
View Post
Yes, you need to import the .dff model and create the .col file, then load it up and press the dff button right next to the importing one in order to export the object with an attached collision.
Mm.
These would be the steps to create the file, right?
It happens that since yesterday, I'm trying to add a model, but inside the game I always get a "?", Indicating that the model does not exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaikerH
View Post
Mm.
These would be the steps to create the file, right?
It happens that since yesterday, I'm trying to add a model, but inside the game I always get a "?", Indicating that the model does not exist.

@Off
Are you the creator of this object? I found him very nice.

Make sure the model is an editable mesh, and that you create it after the client has downloaded files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky_
View Post
@Off
Are you the creator of this object? I found him very nice.
Yes.
If you want to know the objects created by me, here I leave the following links.
:P

Click on this link. (N#1)

Click on this link. (N#2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoubleoper
View Post
Make sure the model is an editable mesh, and that you create it after the client has downloaded files.
I solved the problem, hehe. xD