New textdraw system will be finally implemented?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
The textdraw system is likely to be upgraded in future RCs, having features similar to MaterialText, so I'd recommend against using downloaded textures for text messages.
One of the most expected features by me is the new text texdraw system...
Like audio stream messages:

wtf?
at the moment you can make any textdraw you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeStyle175
Посмотреть сообщение
wtf?
at the moment you can make any textdraw you want
But you can't use custom fonts

That’s a audio stream configuration, nothing to do with textdraws. That’s the name of the song that’s playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianGraber
Посмотреть сообщение
That’s a audio stream configuration, nothing to do with textdraws. That’s the name of the song that’s playing.
Did you even read the thread? He already mentioned that this is an audio stream but, it'd be nice if we can have a new "textdraw" system which supports such stuff since it's already in SA-MP.

Gta Sa textdraw system is rudimentary, no fonts (only 3 gta fonts), no font size, no extra characters (Ђ, %, бйнуъ, с, є, Є, _ ...), pixelated when lettersize is big...

Example new textdraw system (chat), big fontsize:

I think this system should be separated of current textdraw system for keep compatibility

If Kalcor does add this new functionality, (I've been waiting for it too!) I would suspect there would be a new font id (6?) - where you can specify the font face etc..

This may allow for downloaded fonts also? (for 0.3.DL) - Though there could be vulnerabilities with that.

And here I am, daydreaming of how wonderful would it be, to be able to design interfaces using CSS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
And here I am, daydreaming of how wonderful would it be, to be able to design interfaces using CSS.
No thanks.

I don't think its really necessary to have this, unless we want bootstrap styled things in all servers!
And don't forget the bloat..

Chromium Embedded Framework for samp when?