[FilterScript] Dynamic Object System

So I've been scripting for my own game mode and I wanted to make this so I and my mappers will be able to add some stuff InGame easly, So yeah, Why don't i share it for everyone? So it will store the coordinates of the object in a .ini file, And store some information. You will be able to know who created the object and when (DD/MM/YYYY) and if the object is edited (Pos.) You will be able to know who edited it.
So when I was a beginer at Pawn, I thought it will be a hard work but it was an easy one. I hope that some new guys will be able to learn from this and even improve it.
Finaly, Please keep the credits. If you spotted a bug or have a suggestion, Explain it in a reply here or just PM me. I'll work on it. Till now I didn't find any bug.

Don't forget to rep. !! Thank you!

Commands:
  • /createobject - To add a new object
  • /delobject - To remove an object
  • /editobject - To edit an object (Pos)
  • /gotoobject - To TP To an object
  • /objectinfo - To check the object's information.
  • /oused- To check the objects used.
Youtube Video
Click Me
Pss I suck at creating/editing videos.

How To Install?
You need few includes:After adding these includes to your "Pawno\includes" folder, Simply add this FilterScript to your folder and server settingsAnd the final step is to create a folder with "ObjectsFile" as a name in your "scriptfiles" folder. Where the objects will be stored.

Credits
  • SA-MP Team - a_samp.inc
  • Y_Less and Emmet_ - Sscanf2.inc
  • ZeeX - Zcmd.inc
  • DracoBlue - Dini.inc
Note: If you add this to your server as a FilterScript restarting the server using gmx won't re-create the created objects, You have to add it to your game mode to fix this.

Nice one my friend, keep it up, REPPED

I'd recommend you adding a pastebin link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
I'd recommend you adding a pastebin link.
Here you go, Link added to the topic.
Click

Nice work bro ^^, GOOD JOB! i loved it xD.
take this REP as small gift from me.
you must remember that we live in the same city xD IRL FRIEND lol
GOOD JOB

Pretty neat, keep up the good work!

why Dini?

This is plagued with awful design choices and practices. Making one file per object is incredibly silly when you can store all of the information you need in a single file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice_
View Post
why Dini?
I'm not that good at Sql yet, Will be edited whenever I can work with Sql.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB
View Post
This is plagued with awful design choices and practices. Making one file per object is incredibly silly when you can store all of the information you need in a single file.
I used this way because it's kinda easier, Even the user will be able to understand the files (And edit them manually if he want)
Anyway I'll work on it as onefile.

This is more primitive than the first map editors that came out for SA-MP were. Now I can see at least you made a good effort to the best of your ability. I still have to give it 1-star this isn't really much of a release of any value to anyone but yourself. If you learn anything here it is that it isn't a good idea to release your experiments but learn from them then create something that is actually polished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
This is more primitive than the first map editors that came out for SA-MP were. Now I can see at least you made a good effort to the best of your ability. I still have to give it 1-star this isn't really much of a release of any value to anyone but yourself. If you learn anything here it is that it isn't a good idea to release your experiments but learn from them then create something that is actually polished.
Yeah I know it's not that 'great' thing, I released this because I already know that there are some people who can't create it yet, Even may think that it's hard, I made it in an hour and couple of mns so I'm not expecting a great thing.
Also if you have any idea to imrpove this, I'll be happy to work on it.

I Was In Search Of This System

I Really Like This
|Awesome|

Nice Filterscript i loved and i always use this filterscript and tell my friend to use this filterscript really loved it <3

Same applies here.Copied from eLg leak gm.