VPS OVH

Hello everyone,

I think that I take a VPS at OVH. The VPS has a 10 GB SSD hard drive.
With two gigas of RAM, 1vcores, 2.4GHZ, and Local RAID 10.

I think it's enough for my server.

However, I would like to know:

I am in France, when I connect to an English server, I do not have ping high because I have a good connection. But I notice that when I go on English servers, the pings are high for the players english or in others countrys.
Is that if players out of france will have problems if they connect on my server in France. (If the VPS is located in France) It's true ?

So, being in France, I can order a VPS out of france, is there will be an additional 3.59 Ђ?

Might be, depends on which areas you're purchasing your host from, could be different.

They will have higher ping than you of course because they are from another countries.

I turn around 60 ping.
After that, I do not know the difference.

It happened to me 2, i just re-ordered a new one with CA location, i had the same issue with France location. I had 40 ping and my players had 600-700.
Just re-order a new one with another location.

You can also check http://status.ovh.com/
They are under attackt i guess.

@AlexMSK:
I just saw on a page that you can order it at another location (Country), apparently you have to buy an IP address, 2 Ђ.

And apparently you need just paid at the installation not every all the months.
this is also past as this for you?

Yea lol, also sometimes when i tried to log into my vps (windows one) it didnt work, i had to rebot my vps daily..
But now i just ordered a new one which works perfectly fine.

Last question:
What is the country that you have choose ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakStore
Посмотреть сообщение
Last question:
What is the country that you have choose ?
Canada