RIP NGG

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaleWoods
Посмотреть сообщение
i joined samp this year only and i missed so many great years of it
You didn't miss out on much. It was simply a massive example of Quantity over Quality...

https://www.*******.com/playlist?lis...g_veRXPoPlYw7x

Shutting down NGG consider as a big lose for SA-MP community, HZRP is good btw

It's expected. NGG has gone worse since 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faskis
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah... Scott...

As smart as he was with development and IT in general, he was not a person you ever wanted to be around. Him and I never got along. At all.

For what it's worth, none of that was ever officially sanctioned by us. If anything, he was acting alone. Either way, it was 5 years ago, so it's neither here nor there at this point.
Someone doesn't like being backed into a corner. Let it go lmao, the server was good fun but the admin team was more than a joke. It gets to a point where you use proper staff terms like 'Executive Director' to know you're in a schoolyard full of power hungry bullies - do as we command or be banned.

Funnily enough after majority admin/staff vote to be unbanned, I was still awaiting that time up until now where the life of Chris Bluman will be forever lost in the ngg abyss.

Samp will always be a fun place for me and has been since I started playing in '08; be it lsrp, crazybobs, andro sumo, cod5samp and the recently demised Truckmania, there'll always be something to do on it. NGG has long lived its expiry date, in the upcoming months to it's closure all there was to do was log on, drive around, look at all the dynamic doors and icons and log off. You failed as a team, move on like you stated in that huge thread on the forums and stop fighting to keep the reputation that's long lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperr
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone doesn't like being backed into a corner. Let it go lmao, the server was good fun but the admin team was more than a joke. It gets to a point where you use proper staff terms like 'Executive Director' to know you're in a schoolyard full of power hungry bullies - do as we command or be banned.

Funnily enough after majority admin/staff vote to be unbanned, I was still awaiting that time up until now where the life of Chris Bluman will be forever lost in the ngg abyss.

Samp will always be a fun place for me and has been since I started playing in '08; be it lsrp, crazybobs, andro sumo, cod5samp and the recently demised Truckmania, there'll always be something to do on it. NGG has long lived its expiry date, in the upcoming months to it's closure all there was to do was log on, drive around, look at all the dynamic doors and icons and log off. You failed as a team, move on like you stated in that huge thread on the forums and stop fighting to keep the reputation that's long lost.
...You do realize I was the Executive Director, albeit for a short period of time? I don't think anyone is here fighting for or against anything, but I am going to give my side of these stories or a perspective that's not generally seen. Otherwise, I've mostly been reminiscing on old times.

Really wouldn't mind knowing why my account was exempted from those who got transferred to HZRP and whether anyone actually has a backup version of the database to be able to provide that account to Zhao/HZRP.

Actually, matter of fact i do know why, Chris just got a little powertrippy, and was all butthurt over me not giving a shit about him banning me from the forums for a year, and then deleting my forum account... But to delete my account just to be an extra asshole, now that's getting pretty extreme lol.

Seriously though, my account needs passing on, as this is a perfect example of the admin bullshit that went on that caused NGG to get such a ridiculously retarded reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Really wouldn't mind knowing why my account was exempted from those who got transferred to HZRP and whether anyone actually has a backup version of the database to be able to provide that account to Zhao/HZRP.

Actually, matter of fact i do know why, Chris just got a little powertrippy, and was all butthurt over me not giving a shit about him banning me from the forums for a year, and then deleting my forum account... But to delete my account just to be an extra asshole, now that's getting pretty extreme lol.

Seriously though, my account needs passing on, as this is a perfect example of the admin bullshit that went on that caused NGG to get such a ridiculously retarded reputation.
If there were more specific rules and ethics to running a samp server ngg would no doubt breach every single one of them. To say the top management was mostly middle aged men, they threw temper tantrums like little boys.

Quite funny to say the least, watching them get power hungry because someone said something they didn't like.

Who cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение

You need to let it go dude.

They merged with HGG, one more cool server

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisHoffman
View Post
They merged with HGG, one more cool server
NGG is better so yea i lost lots of friends out there and i dont know where are they now. i dont have time to play HRP

Whoever did the leaks, it does not matter anymore. I'm sure most of us involved in the management and development gave dedication and lots of efforts on that community, I agree with Zhao it had its ups and downs.

For sure NGg well be back soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldDuck
View Post
For sure NGg well be back soon.
Not really.

If a server as big as NGG closes, I doubt they're coming back. This isn't an NGG copy cat that closes and reopens every 2 weeks.

i played in HZ but my account didn`t transfered