Help with menus + text boxes...

I've made a weapon selection menu for a TDM i'm doing..

I have next used text boxes so this is the first time doing this...

When a player selects a weapon from a menu it will add it onto a text bos that they see to the right of the menu.

So as an example..

The text box will look like this

Pistol:
Shotgun:
Assault:

If the player selects M4, he will be givem an M4 with the set amount of ammo. and in the text box it will add M4 in the Assault part of the text box.

Pistol:
Shotgun:
Assault: M4

Second.....

I also want to disable the menu option once they've selected it...

Like you know when you go into a mod garage and you already have hydrolics fitted, the menu selection is a different colour and you cannot select it...Is it possible to do that? with the ones they've selected or would i just have to add a deny message if they try and select the same weapon again?

nobody answered

Do i create a textdraw for each line?

create a timer on that and then use variables to update it when the menu row is selected?

Is it at all possible to disable a menu option, once its already been selected, like on the car tuning menu when you already have selected an option like hydrolics or 10x nos?

You need to use textdraw, yes...
You use HideMenuForPlayer, then you use TextDrawSetString to make it say M4 etc...
Then do TextDrawShowForPlayer so it shows for player

And at your last question...
I don't believe it's possible, but thanks for asking, cuz this is going into the 0.3 suggestions topic
Just saw it...
But try DisableMenuRow... Never used it before myself so can't be 100% this is it..