What happend to Emmet_ ?

Well, Emmet_ Was the god of scripting gamemods for samp.
He disappeared without leaving any leads or without any warns.

Anyone knows what happend to him ? He was a legend.

He disappeared after he released his gamemode [Limitless] and i am one of the lucky people who got it before it gets removed.

So , Does anyone knows what happend to him ? Or when he will get back or how to contact him?

He was SA-MP scripting legend.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=602784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
View Post
Thank you for being helpful with me
I really miss Emmet's scripts, +Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4RR1s
View Post
I really miss Emmet's scripts, +Rep
I guess you had a previous account? You just registered this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
View Post
Wow I've only just seen this, I worked with Emmet a lot back in the day, I worked with Emmet as one of the head admins on San Andreas Realplay and I worked with him as owners on an old community called Unleashed Roleplay, I remember a lot of good times with him and all of his work was amazing. I can't believe I only just found this out lol, thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
I guess you had a previous account? You just registered this one...
most people that browse the forums for an extended period usually dont have forum accounts. they usually create one to ask help but other than that they don't use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
most people that browse the forums for an extended period usually dont have forum accounts. they usually create one to ask help but other than that they don't use it.
Considering those who are banned make multiple accounts, it's not hard to wonder if this is someone simply creating an account to troll people.

Remember, Emmet_ made another account and went full retard, and ended up banned on that account too.

When his mates all jumped on saying that "You probably worshiped him", and being all brown-nose about it, and then, mysteriously this guy comes in saying he's a 'god', I really think this, is one of them, or even him himself.

Seriously though, banned for a reason. And judging by his actions and attitude over all of it, good riddance really.

rip my nigga emmet.

I wouldn't go that far to say that its Emmet_ himself, but just like Sew said, the way he described him does make you wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
Considering those who are banned make multiple accounts, it's not hard to wonder if this is someone simply creating an account to troll people.

Remember, Emmet_ made another account and went full retard, and ended up banned on that account too.

When his mates all jumped on saying that "You probably worshiped him", and being all brown-nose about it, and then, mysteriously this guy comes in saying he's a 'god', I really think this, is one of them, or even him himself.

Seriously though, banned for a reason. And judging by his actions and attitude over all of it, good riddance really.
I started playing samp from 1 year only, And i was a noob before 2 months.
Yes a noob, I am not ashamed to admit it.
I learned how to map, And i became a great RPer.
I am looking to learn scripting, That's why i am here.
I have Emmet's last script (Limitless Roleplay) and i think it's great.
And it's awful to lose a legend like him.

Btw that's was Emmet's last message in his last script (Limitless)

Code:
/*
	Limitless Roleplay
	by Emmet and Josh Einstein

Here it is. The script which I spent two months of my life working on. Then I wake up to it
	being leaked by former management Tyler Saunter. If anyone is going to release this script,
	it's going to be me. Furthermore, Tyler is a moron and claims that this script is revision
	v1.0.7 when it's infact a buggy old version aka v1.0.5c. He attempted to piss off me and Josh
	by releasing my script but nobody gives a fuck, not even me the creator of the script. Infact
	I'm even releasing it myself just to shit on his attempt at hurting us. I welcome anyone to use
	this script if they wish, but be warned though, there are lots of bugs and exploits left unpatched.
	Since v1.0.5c I have fixed 71+ bugs and counting. If you want to put the effort in patching all
	of those bugs then be my guest.

So here you have it folks - the base for what is known today as Limitless Roleplay. SA-MP is
	not worth wasting your time on anymore, especially with pieces of shit like Tyler who throw
	temper tantrums and release other peoples hard work. Tyler has contributed nothing to the
	server other than a few licenses which Josh has already obtained for himself since then.
	I regret ever coming back to SA-MP. After all I deleted my SA-MP forum account and went
	underground so I could actually play the game for once and help out my friends with their
	server needs. But after all this it's just not worth it anymore. Fuck you, fuck SA-MP
	and most importantly fuck Travis and Tyler Saunter. I'm quitting SA-MP and I hope whoever
	stumbles across this script to use it to their full potential.

Enjoy! -Emmet and JEinstein
*/