Help Installing Samp In my gta

Hi guys of SAMP Forum i have this problem installing samp how i can fix !?
___
Error : C:/Windows/System32/d3dx9_25
___
I put new file d3dx9_25 in the system32 but not work please help

1.You need to install DirectX9 because it's missing the file. Just re-install GTA:SA & SA:MP. ^^
2. Try this solution too: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=485197 posted by Mark.

And take those files you've put in random places out, and revert your compatibility settings that you've messed with.

Download d3dx9_25 from internet. After you download it copy paste it at C:/Windows/System32/ If it doesn't work try another version of d3dx9_25 from internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewZBoy
Посмотреть сообщение
Download d3dx9_25 from internet. After you download it copy paste it at C:/Windows/System32/ If it doesn't work try another version of d3dx9_25 from internet
That's the most stupid suggestion in this instance.... After all, he's already done that, and it's fucked up, so why do it again?

Read the thread, before suggesting stupid reckless shit.

All he needs to do is install DirectX9 as was mentioned on the first reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
That's the most stupid suggestion in this instance.... After all, he's already done that, and it's fucked up, so why do it again?

Read the thread, before suggesting stupid reckless shit.

All he needs to do is install DirectX9 as was mentioned on the first reply.
Idiot cmon, just check the thread the guy above suggested and you can see that the one who created that thread had already directx 9 installed. You can clearly see the stuff replied there and stfu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewZBoy
Посмотреть сообщение
Idiot cmon, just check the thread the guy above suggested and you can see that the one who created that thread had already directx 9 installed. You can clearly see the stuff replied there and stfu.
By copying random dlls to your folders, you may as well infect yourself with a virus.

He just needs to install the DirectX 9 runtimes, as the installer does when it installs GTA SA.

"Idiot" pssshhhtt, if anyone is an idiot here, it's you, making out that copying a single DLL to a gamefolder will fix it... Sure, it'll fucking fix it, until it needs more DLLs...

Just install DirectX 9 runtimes, and be done with it.