Server crash - mysql problem
#1

My server crash after unknown action... Sometimes when I register, sometimes when I disconenct. It could be bad query I guess, what do you think?

This is from server log:
PHP код:
[00:31:07] OnPlayerDisconnect has been called.
[
00:31:07] [part] Nick has left the server (0:1)
[
00:31:09] [debug] Server crashed due to an unknown error
[00:31:10] [debug] Native backtrace:
[
00:31:10] [debug] #0 004016eb in ?? () from samp-server.exe
[00:31:10] [debug] #1 69b56cc9 in ?? () from plugins\mysql.DLL
[00:31:10] [debug] #2 69b59712 in ?? () from plugins\mysql.DLL
[00:31:10] [debug] #3 69b3db57 in ?? () from plugins\mysql.DLL
[00:31:10] [debug] #4 69b3ecf4 in ?? () from plugins\mysql.DLL
[00:31:10] [debug] #5 69b3f47e in ?? () from plugins\mysql.DLL
[00:31:10] [debug] #6 00469a66 in ?? () from samp-server.exe
[00:31:10] [debug] #7 0048d4db in ?? () from samp-server.exe
[00:31:10] [debug] #8 0049b4a1 in ?? () from samp-server.exe
[00:31:10] [debug] #9 0049b4b1 in ?? () from samp-server.exe 
Reply
#2

Paste onplayerdisconect, along with your account saving system
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)