Problem with Host on my samp server

Problem Plugins

[CENTER]
Код:
[11:52:49] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[11:52:49] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[11:52:49] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[11:52:49] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[11:52:49] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[11:52:49] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x282001) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[11:52:49] 
[11:52:49] *** Streamer Plugin: CreateDynamicObject: Expecting 14 parameter(s), but found 11
[11:52:49] *** Streamer Plugin: CreateDynamicCP: Expecting 10 parameter(s), but found 8
 -Configuration Settings Loaded
[11:52:49]  -43 Forbidden Names Loaded
[11:52:49]  -10 Forbidden Tags Loaded
[11:52:49]  -34 Forbidden Words Loaded
----------------------------------
I was in my server soon I realize that the Map I do not load and I enter the host Aver I pass I see the Server_Log that presents / displays to me this error of Plugins and it is changed like 3 times and continues

Try updating the include and streamer plugin, but remember that this section is Spanish go to your default section and publish your problem there.

Update your plugins and includes, and re-compile. And you want to publish in English, you need to go it:http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19 ,that secction its only for Spanish language, sorry for the bad English, iґm not talk English perfectly