Where to start GameDevelopment?

hEY Guys!
i'm wondering if anyone give me a suggestion about where's a best place to start my game developing.I want to be a game developer but don't know where to start right now.So,i'm asking for suggestion or tutorial where I can learn it.
Also which language I can go learn first.I think c# is best for game delvoping but not sure.Please reply and help me!

learn programming, programming in general - language is just a matter of selection, understand the inner workings. C/C++ is a good start, then join a game developing company or give up. It is hard to develop game on your own, you will need some help, even if you won't need help with coding, you will need some graphics designers, making lots of 3D objects etc (or wasting money on stock 3D objects)...

C# is good for making apps, maybe some simple 2D games, but don't expect to write a 3D shooter in it

also, check out unity

EDIT: My bad, I didn't know C# can be used with unity etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[
Посмотреть сообщение
C# is good for making apps, maybe some simple 2D games, but don't expect to write a 3D shooter in it
Why wouldn't one expect to write a 3D shooter in it? I don't get it, everything you can write in C++, you can write in C# too. When you learn one of the languages and understand how programming works, there won't be any problems to learn other language really fast, they all are very similiar to each other.

Unreal Engine
Unity Engine

^Both have tutorials and ******* filled with videos about them, check them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
Unity Engine
My ****** result from Unity...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toAEQTsidvg

I'm following a game development study in The Netherlands. We started off by doing a few basic things with C#. More specific, our first assignment was to write a textadventure, which was a 'game' you can play in the command prompt console that displayed text and processed input that you provided to the program. This was done in a 'Console Application' in Visual Studio.

After that, we moved on to a few basic things with C# such as how to write and how NOT to write code. This did not take really long, and we quickly moved along to the Unity game engine. One of the reasons we do not use Unreal Engine, is because the learning curve is really steep. With Unity, we gradually learned more and more, and were able to handle more complex things a little better in the later stages.

The path we follow during our study works really well for me (like the global steps described above), it could be it works for you as well, but of course everyone is different.

Good luck! It can get pretty tough sometimes, but when you make something that works it will feel really cool :)

TL;DR
C# is a really nice language to work with. If you pair this with the Unity engine you can make pretty cool stuff if you can keep yourself focused while learning how to work with the engine and how to program using C#. Unreal Engine is also really nice, but has a really steep learning curve compared to Unity, and it uses C++ instead of C#.

Unity game engine
Maybe this could help you learning C#, I have not used it myself though but the topics look pretty good to start with

https://www.udemy.com/unitycourse

Thanks everyone!