Easiest GM

Hello, guys!

Based on your opinion.What is the most easiest and fastest gamemode to script?
Well, scripting is not easy when you're a noob scripter but What is the most easiest and fastest gamemode to script?

There is no such thing as easy GM,
a GM (in my opinion) can either be easy or hard/complicated to make depending on the idea you're working on, for example, we have two cops and robbers gamemodes, the first one, has simple robbery system where you can enter a store and type /robshop to start robbing it,
while the second CnR gamemode, provides NPC/Actor(shop keeper) interaction, multiple robbery partners, fancy looking textdraw, keybinded commands ...etc

my point is, when working on your own GM, make it with all you got, unleash your creativity and try to make something unique that differs from everything you've seen on other server

As Eoussama said, there isn't anything called [Easiest GameMode], you have to spend time and spend your time with your hard work, i'd say that freeroam gamemodes are easy to make in my opinion.

Probably free-roam as there are no set guidelines you need to follow. You can include anything you really feel like including and you're not limited or required to have anything in particular.

Deathmatch is the easiet!

Deathmatch/freeroam Gamemodes are the easiest GMs to script but ofc it takes time to finish scripting them