[Pedido] Converter

Olб, eu gostaria de pedir para que alguem convertessem esses salvamentos para SQlite, precisso muito, porfavor
PHP код:
// This function will create the player-datafile for the given player (only used when a new player joins the server)
PlayerFile_Create(playerid)
{
    new 
file[100], File:PFileName[24], LineForFile[100];

format(Namesizeof(Name), APlayerData[playerid][PlayerName]); // Get the playername

format(filesizeof(file), PlayerFileName); // Construct the complete filename for this player's account

PFile fopen(fileio_write); // Open the playerfile for writing

format(LineForFile100"Password %s\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][PlayerPassword]); // Construct the line: "Password <playerpassword>"

fwrite(PFileLineForFile); // And save it to the file

format(LineForFile100"Level %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "Level <playerlevel>"

format(LineForFile100"Jailed %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "Jailed <playerjailed>"

format(LineForFile100"Wanted %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "Wanted <wantedlevel>"

format(LineForFile100"Bans %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "Bans <NumberOfBans>"

format(LineForFile100"BanTime %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "BanTime <TimeToUnban>"

format(LineForFile100"TruckerLicense %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "TruckerLicense <playertruckerlicense>"

format(LineForFile100"BusLicense %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "BusLicense <playerbuslicense>"

format(LineForFilesizeof(LineForFile), "PorteArmasLicense %i\r\n"0);

fwrite(PFileLineForFile);

format(LineForFile100"StatsMetersDriven %f\r\n"0.0); // Construct the line: "StatsMetersDriven <StatsMetersDriven>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsTruckerJobs %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "StatsTruckerJobs <StatsTruckerJobs>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsConvoyJobs %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "StatsConvoyJobs <StatsConvoyJobs>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsBusDriverJobs %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "StatsBusDriverJobs <StatsBusDriverJobs>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsPilotJobs %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "StatsPilotJobs <StatsPilotJobs>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsMafiaJobs %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "StatsMafiaJobs <StatsMafiaJobs>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsMafiaStolen %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "StatsMafiaStolen <StatsMafiaStolen>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsPoliceFined %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "StatsPoliceFined <StatsPoliceFined>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsPoliceJailed %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "StatsPoliceJailed <StatsPoliceJailed>"

format(LineForFile100"StatusAdvogado %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "StatsTruckerJobs <StatsTruckerJobs>"

format(LineForFile100"TempoVIP %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][TempoVIP]);

format(LineForFile100"UsarSkin %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][UsarSkin]);

format(LineForFile100"PegarSkin %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][PSkin]);

format(LineForFile100"Money %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "Money <playermoney>"

format(LineForFile100"Score %i\r\n"0); // Construct the line: "Score <playerscore>"

fclose(PFile); // Close the file

return 1;
}
// This function will load the player's datafile (used when a player connects to the server)
PlayerFile_Load(playerid)
{

// Setup local variables

new file[100], File:PFileName[24], LineFromFile[100], ParameterName[50], ParameterValue[50], HouseIndexBusIndex;

format(Namesizeof(Name), APlayerData[playerid][PlayerName]); // Get the playername

format(filesizeof(file), PlayerFileName); // Construct the complete filename for this player's account
    // Check if the player's datafile exists

if (fexist(file))
    {

PFile fopen(fileio_read); // Open the playerfile for reading

fread(PFileLineFromFile); // Read the first line of the file
        // Keep reading until the end of the file is found (no more data)

while (strlen(LineFromFile) > 0)
        {

StripNewLine(LineFromFile); // Strip any newline characters from the LineFromFile

sscanf(LineFromFile"s[50]s[50]"ParameterNameParameterValue); // Extract parametername and parametervalue
            // Store the proper value in the proper place

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Password"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Password")

format(APlayerData[playerid][PlayerPassword], 50ParameterValue); // Store the password

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Level"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Level")

APlayerData[playerid][PlayerLevel] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the playerlevel

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Jailed"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Jailed")

APlayerData[playerid][PlayerJailed] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the jailed-status

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Wanted"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Wanted")

SetPlayerWantedLevel(playeridstrval(ParameterValue)); // Set the wanted-status

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Bans"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Bans")

APlayerData[playerid][Bans] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the bans

if (strcmp(ParameterName"BanTime"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("BanTime")

APlayerData[playerid][BanTime] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the bantime

if (strcmp(ParameterName"TruckerLicense"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("TruckerLicense")

APlayerData[playerid][TruckerLicense] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the TruckerLicense

if (strcmp(ParameterName"BusLicense"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("BusLicense")

APlayerData[playerid][BusLicense] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the BusLicense

if (strcmp(ParameterName"PorteArmasLicense"false) == 0)

APlayerData[playerid][PorteArmasLicense] = strval(ParameterValue);
            if (
strcmp(ParameterName"StatusAdvogado"false) == 0)

APlayerData[playerid][StatusAdvogado] = strval(ParameterValue);
            if (
strcmp(ParameterName"TempoVIP"false) == 0)

APlayerData[playerid][TempoVIP] = strval(ParameterValue);
            if (
strcmp(ParameterName"UsarSkin"false) == 0)

APlayerData[playerid][UsarSkin] = strval(ParameterValue);
               if (
strcmp(ParameterName"PegarSkin"false) == 0)

APlayerData[playerid][PSkin] = strval(ParameterValue);
            if (
strcmp(ParameterName"Muted"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Muted")

{
                if (
strcmp(ParameterValue"Yes"false) == 0// If the value "Yes" was read

APlayerData[playerid][Muted] = true// Player is muted

else

APlayerData[playerid][Muted] = false// Player is not muted

}
            if (
strcmp(ParameterName"RulesRead"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("RulesRead")

{
                if (

APlayerData[playerid][RulesRead] = true// Player has accepted the rules

else

APlayerData[playerid][RulesRead] = false// Player hasn't accepted the rules yet

}
            if (
strcmp(ParameterName"StatsMetersDriven"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("StatsMetersDriven")

APlayerData[playerid][StatsMetersDriven] = floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the StatsMetersDriven

if (strcmp(ParameterName"StatsTruckerJobs"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("StatsTruckerJobs")

APlayerData[playerid][StatsTruckerJobs] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the StatsTruckerJobs

if (strcmp(ParameterName"StatsConvoyJobs"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("StatsConvoyJobs")

APlayerData[playerid][StatsConvoyJobs] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the StatsConvoyJobs

if (strcmp(ParameterName"StatsBusDriverJobs"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("StatsBusDriverJobs")

APlayerData[playerid][StatsBusDriverJobs] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the StatsBusDriverJobs

if (strcmp(ParameterName"StatsPilotJobs"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("StatsPilotJobs")

APlayerData[playerid][StatsPilotJobs] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the StatsPilotJobs

if (strcmp(ParameterName"StatsMafiaJobs"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("StatsMafiaJobs")

APlayerData[playerid][StatsMafiaJobs] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the StatsMafiaJobs

if (strcmp(ParameterName"StatsMafiaStolen"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("StatsMafiaStolen")

APlayerData[playerid][StatsMafiaStolen] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the StatsMafiaStolen

if (strcmp(ParameterName"StatsPoliceFined"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("StatsPoliceFined")

APlayerData[playerid][StatsPoliceFined] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the StatsPoliceFined

if (strcmp(ParameterName"StatsPoliceJailed"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("StatsPoliceJailed")

APlayerData[playerid][StatsPoliceJailed] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the StatsPoliceJailed

if (strcmp(ParameterName"StatsAssistance"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("StatsAssistance")

APlayerData[playerid][StatsAssistance] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the StatsAssistance

if (strcmp(ParameterName"StatsCourierJobs"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("StatsCourierJobs")

APlayerData[playerid][StatsCourierJobs] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the StatsCourierJobs

if (strcmp(ParameterName"StatsRoadworkerJobs"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("StatsRoadworkerJobs")

APlayerData[playerid][StatsRoadworkerJobs] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the StatsRoadworkerJobs

if (strcmp(ParameterName"House"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("House")

{

APlayerData[playerid][Houses][HouseIndex] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the HouseID at the selected slot

HouseIndex++; // Select the next house-slot in case another house-id is found

}
            if (
strcmp(ParameterName"Business"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Business")

{
                if (
strcmp(ABusinessData[strval(ParameterValue)][Owner], Namefalse) == 0// Check if the player is the true owner of the business

{

APlayerData[playerid][Business][BusIndex] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the BusinessID at the selected slot

BusIndex++; // Select the next business-slot in case another business-id is found

}
            }
            if (
strcmp(ParameterName"Money"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Money")

RewardPlayer(playeridstrval(ParameterValue), 0); // Store the money

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Score"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Score")

RewardPlayer(playerid0strval(ParameterValue)); // Store the score

fread(PFileLineFromFile); // Read the next line of the file

}

return 1// Return if the file was read correctly

}
    else
        return 
0// Return 0 if the file couldn't be read (doesn't exist)
}
// This function will save all player-data (used when the player disconnects from the server)
PlayerFile_Save(playerid)
{
    new 
file[100], File:PFileName[24], LineForFile[100];

PFile fopen(fileio_write); // Open the playerfile for writing

format(LineForFile100"Password %s\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][PlayerPassword]); // Construct the line: "Password <playerpassword>"

format(LineForFile100"Level %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][PlayerLevel]); // Construct the line: "Level <playerlevel>"

format(LineForFile100"Jailed %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][PlayerJailed]); // Construct the line: "Jailed <playerjailed>"

format(LineForFile100"Wanted %i\r\n"GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid)); // Construct the line: "Wanted <wantedlevel>"

format(LineForFile100"Bans %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][Bans]); // Construct the line: "Bans <NumberOfBans>"

format(LineForFile100"BanTime %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][BanTime]); // Construct the line: "BanTime <TimeToUnban>"

format(LineForFile100"TruckerLicense %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][TruckerLicense]); // Construct the line: "TruckerLicense <playertruckerlicense>"

format(LineForFile100"BusLicense %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][BusLicense]); // Construct the line: "BusLicense <playerbuslicense>"

format(LineForFilesizeof(LineForFile), "PorteArmasLicense %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][PorteArmasLicense]);

if (
APlayerData[playerid][Muted] == true// Check if the player is muted

format(LineForFile100"Muted Yes\r\n"); // Construct the line: "Muted <Yes>"

else

format(LineForFile100"Muted No\r\n"); // Construct the line: "Muted <No>"

if (APlayerData[playerid][RulesRead] == true// Check if the player has accepted the rules

format(LineForFile100"RulesRead Yes\r\n"); // Construct the line: "RulesRead <Yes>"

else

format(LineForFile100"RulesRead No\r\n"); // Construct the line: "RulesRead <No>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsMetersDriven %f\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][StatsMetersDriven]); // Construct the line: "StatsMetersDriven <StatsMetersDriven>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsTruckerJobs %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][StatsTruckerJobs]); // Construct the line: "StatsTruckerJobs <StatsTruckerJobs>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsConvoyJobs %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][StatsConvoyJobs]); // Construct the line: "StatsConvoyJobs <StatsConvoyJobs>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsBusDriverJobs %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][StatsBusDriverJobs]); // Construct the line: "StatsBusDriverJobs <StatsBusDriverJobs>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsPilotJobs %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][StatsPilotJobs]); // Construct the line: "StatsPilotJobs <StatsPilotJobs>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsMafiaJobs %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][StatsMafiaJobs]); // Construct the line: "StatsMafiaJobs <StatsMafiaJobs>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsMafiaStolen %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][StatsMafiaStolen]); // Construct the line: "StatsMafiaStolen <StatsMafiaStolen>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsPoliceFined %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][StatsPoliceFined]); // Construct the line: "StatsPoliceFined <StatsPoliceFined>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsPoliceJailed %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][StatsPoliceJailed]); // Construct the line: "StatsPoliceJailed <StatsPoliceJailed>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsAssistance %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][StatsAssistance]); // Construct the line: "StatsAssistance <StatsAssistance>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsCourierJobs %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][StatsCourierJobs]); // Construct the line: "StatsCourierJobs <StatsCourierJobs>"

format(LineForFile100"StatsRoadworkerJobs %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][StatsRoadworkerJobs]); // Construct the line: "StatsRoadworkerJobs <StatsRoadworkerJobs>"

format(LineForFile100"TempoVIP %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][TempoVIP]);

format(LineForFile100"UsarSkin %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][UsarSkin]);

format(LineForFile100"PegarSkin %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][PSkin]);

// Save all the valid house-id's

for (new iMAX_HOUSESPERPLAYERi++)
    {

// Check if there is a valid house-id in this slot

if (APlayerData[playerid][Houses][i] != 0)
        {

format(LineForFile100"House %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][Houses][i]); // Construct the line: "House <HouseID>"

}
    }

// Save all the valid business-id's

for (new iMAX_BUSINESSPERPLAYERi++)
    {

// Check if there is a valid business-id in this slot

if (APlayerData[playerid][Business][i] != 0)
        {

format(LineForFile100"Business %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][Business][i]); // Construct the line: "Business <BusinessID>"

}
    }

format(LineForFile100"Money %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][PlayerMoney]); // Construct the line: "Money <playermoney>"

format(LineForFile100"Score %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][PlayerScore]); // Construct the line: "Score <playerscore>"

// Also save the houses that this player owns

for (new iMAX_HOUSESPERPLAYERi++)
    {

// Check if there is a valid house-id in this slot

if (APlayerData[playerid][Houses][i] != 0)
        {

// Save the house (and linked vehicles)

HouseFile_Save(APlayerData[playerid][Houses][i]);
        }
    }

// Save all the valid business-id's

for (new iMAX_BUSINESSPERPLAYERi++)
    {

// Check if there is a valid business-id in this slot

if (APlayerData[playerid][Business][i] != 0)
        {

// Save the business

BusinessFile_Save(APlayerData[playerid][Business][i]);
        }
    }
    return 
1;
}
// This function loads all houses
Housing_LoadAll()
{

// Loop through all houses and try to load them

for (new HouseID 1HouseID MAX_HOUSESHouseID++)
    {

// Try to load the file and check if it was succesfully loaded (file exists)

if (HouseFile_Load(HouseID) == 1)
        {

// Add a pickup and 3DText for this house

House_CreateEntrance(HouseID);

// Count the amount of houses that are loaded

TotalHouses++;
        }
    }
    return 
1;
}
// This function will load the house's datafile (used when the server is started to load all houses)
HouseFile_Load(HouseIDbool:OnlyLoadVehicles false)
{
    new 
file[100], File:HFileLineFromFile[100], ParameterName[50], ParameterValue[50];

// Setup local variables

new cModelcPaintcomponents[14], Float:cxFloat:cyFloat:czFloat:crotCol1Col2vidbool:VehicleClampedcFuel = -1;

format(filesizeof(file), HouseFileHouseID); // Construct the complete filename for this house-file

if (fexist(file))
    {

HFile fopen(fileio_read); // Open the housefile for reading

fread(HFileLineFromFile); // Read the first line of the file
        // Set the house so it cannot be entered by anyone, except the owner (close the house)

AHouseData[HouseID][HouseOpened] = false;

{

StripNewLine(LineFromFile); // Strip any newline characters from the LineFromFile

sscanf(LineFromFile"s[50]s[50]"ParameterNameParameterValue); // Extract parametername and parametervalue
            // If OnlyLoadVehicles is "false", only load the house-data
            // If OnlyLoadVehicles is "true", only load the vehicle-data

if (OnlyLoadVehicles == false)
            {

if (strcmp(ParameterName"HouseName"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("HouseName")

format(AHouseData[HouseID][HouseName], 24ParameterValue); // Store the HouseName

if (strcmp(ParameterName"HouseX"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("HouseX")

AHouseData[HouseID][HouseX] = floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the HouseX

if (strcmp(ParameterName"HouseY"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("HouseY")

AHouseData[HouseID][HouseY] = floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the HouseY

if (strcmp(ParameterName"HouseZ"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("HouseZ")

AHouseData[HouseID][HouseZ] = floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the HouseZ

if (strcmp(ParameterName"HouseLevel"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("HouseLevel")

AHouseData[HouseID][HouseLevel] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the HouseLevel

if (strcmp(ParameterName"HouseMaxLevel"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("HouseMaxLevel")

AHouseData[HouseID][HouseMaxLevel] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the HouseMaxLevel

if (strcmp(ParameterName"HousePrice"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("HousePrice")

AHouseData[HouseID][HousePrice] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the HousePrice

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Owned"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Owned")

{
                    if (

AHouseData[HouseID][Owned] = true// House is owned

else

AHouseData[HouseID][Owned] = false// House is not owned

}
                if (
strcmp(ParameterName"Owner"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Owner")
                    // Store the Owner (Owner will hold "1" if there is no owner (empty string), done by "sscanf" I guess)
                    // But this doesn't matter, as the owner will never be displayed when the house is not owned by someone

format(AHouseData[HouseID][Owner], 24ParameterValue);
                if (
strcmp(ParameterName"Insurance"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Insurance")

AHouseData[HouseID][Insurance] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the Insurance

}
            else 
// OnlyLoadVehicles is "true", so only read the vehicle-data

{
                if (
strcmp(ParameterName"[Vehicle]"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("[Vehicle]")

{

// Clear all data to start a new vehicle

cModel 0;

cPaint 0;

cFuel = -1;
                    for (new 
i14i++)

components[i] = 0;
                }
                if (
strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleModel"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleModel")

cModel strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleModel

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Fuel"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Fuel")

cFuel strval(ParameterValue); // Store the Fuel

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehiclePaintJob"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehiclePaintJob")

cPaint strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehiclePaintJob

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleSpoiler"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleSpoiler")

components[0] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleSpoiler

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleHood"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleHood")

components[1] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleHood

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleRoof"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleRoof")

components[2] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleRoof

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleSideSkirt"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleSideSkirt")

components[3] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleSideSkirt

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleLamps"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleLamps")

components[4] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleLamps

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleNitro"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleNitro")

components[5] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleNitro

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleExhaust"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleExhaust")

components[6] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleExhaust

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleWheels"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleWheels")

components[7] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleWheels

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleStereo"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleStereo")

components[8] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleStereo

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleHydraulics"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleHydraulics")

components[9] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleHydraulics

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleFrontBumper"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleFrontBumper")

components[10] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleFrontBumper

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleRearBumper"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleRearBumper")

components[11] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleRearBumper

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleVentRight"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleVentRight")

components[12] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleVentRight

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleVentLeft"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleVentLeft")

components[13] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleVentLeft

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Color1"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Color1")

Col1 strval(ParameterValue); // Store the Color1

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Color2"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Color2")

Col2 strval(ParameterValue); // Store the Color2

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleX"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleX")

cx floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleX

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleY"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleY")

cy floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleY

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleZ"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleZ")

cz floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleZ

if (strcmp(ParameterName"VehicleAngle"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("VehicleAngle")

crot floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the VehicleAngle

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Clamped"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Clamped")

{
                    if (

VehicleClamped true// Vehicle is clamped

else

VehicleClamped false// Vehicle is not clamped

}
                if (
strcmp(ParameterName"[/Vehicle]"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("[/Vehicle]")

{

// Set both colors to 1 if they are 0 AND if there is a paintjob applied

if ((Col1 == 0) && (cPaint != 0))

Col1 1;
                    if ((
Col2 == 0) && (cPaint != 0))

Col2 1;

// The "[/Vehicle]" is found, this means that all data about this vehicle is now stored in the variables
                    // Now add the vehicle to the house and set it's data

vid House_AddVehicle(HouseIDcModelcPaintcomponentscxcyczcrotCol1Col2);

AVehicleData[vid][Clamped] = VehicleClamped;

// Also set the fuel (set it to maximum when the fuel parameter wasn't inside the file)

if (cFuel == -1)

AVehicleData[vid][Fuel] = MaxFuel;
                    else 
// If the parameter was there, store it

AVehicleData[vid][Fuel] = cFuel;
                }
            }

// Read the next line of the file

fread(HFileLineFromFile);
        }

// Check if the maximum house-level isn't 0 (when updating to the new version)

if (AHouseData[HouseID][HouseMaxLevel] == 0)

AHouseData[HouseID][HouseMaxLevel] = 10// Set the maximum level to 10
        // Close the file

fclose(HFile);

// Return if the file was read correctly

return 1;
    }
    else
        return 
}
// This function will save the given house
HouseFile_Save(HouseID)
{
    new 
file[100], File:HFileLineForFile[100], vid;

// Construct the complete filename for this house

format(filesizeof(file), HouseFileHouseID);

HFile fopen(fileio_write); // Open the playerfile for writing

format(LineForFile100"HouseName %s\r\n"AHouseData[HouseID][HouseName]); // Construct the line: "HouseName <HouseName>"

fwrite(HFileLineForFile); // And save it to the file

format(LineForFile100"HouseX %f\r\n"AHouseData[HouseID][HouseX]); // Construct the line: "HouseX <HouseX>"

format(LineForFile100"HouseY %f\r\n"AHouseData[HouseID][HouseY]); // Construct the line: "HouseY <HouseY>"

format(LineForFile100"HouseZ %f\r\n"AHouseData[HouseID][HouseZ]); // Construct the line: "HouseZ <HouseZ>"

format(LineForFile100"HouseLevel %i\r\n"AHouseData[HouseID][HouseLevel]); // Construct the line: "HouseLevel <HouseLevel>"

format(LineForFile100"HouseMaxLevel %i\r\n"AHouseData[HouseID][HouseMaxLevel]); // Construct the line: "HouseMaxLevel <HouseMaxLevel>"

format(LineForFile100"HousePrice %i\r\n"AHouseData[HouseID][HousePrice]); // Construct the line: "HousePrice <HousePrice>"

if (AHouseData[HouseID][Owned] == true// Check if the house is owned

{

format(LineForFile100"Owned Yes\r\n"); // Construct the line: "Owned Yes"

}
    else
    {

format(LineForFile100"Owned No\r\n"); // Construct the line: "Owned No"

}

format(LineForFile100"Owner %s\r\n"AHouseData[HouseID][Owner]); // Construct the line: "Owner <Owner>"

format(LineForFile100"Insurance %i\r\n"AHouseData[HouseID][Insurance]); // Construct the line: "Insurance <Insurance>"

// Save the vehicle-data for every vehicle added to the house

for (new CarSlotCarSlot 10CarSlot++)
    {

// If a valid vehicle-id has been found

if (AHouseData[HouseID][VehicleIDs][CarSlot] != 0)
        {

// Get the vehicle id

vid AHouseData[HouseID][VehicleIDs][CarSlot];

format(LineForFile100"[Vehicle]\r\n"); // Construct the line: "[Vehicle]"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleModel %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Model]); // Construct the line: "VehicleModel <VehicleModel>"

format(LineForFile100"Fuel %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Fuel]); // Construct the line: "Fuel <Fuel>"

format(LineForFile100"VehiclePaintJob %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][PaintJob]); // Construct the line: "VehiclePaintJob <VehiclePaintJob>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleSpoiler %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][0]); // Construct the line: "VehicleSpoiler <VehicleSpoiler>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleHood %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][1]); // Construct the line: "VehicleHood <VehicleHood>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleRoof %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][2]); // Construct the line: "VehicleRoof <VehicleRoof>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleSideSkirt %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][3]); // Construct the line: "VehicleSideSkirt <VehicleSideSkirt>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleLamps %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][4]); // Construct the line: "VehicleLamps <VehicleLamps>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleNitro %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][5]); // Construct the line: "VehicleNitro <VehicleNitro>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleExhaust %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][6]); // Construct the line: "VehicleSpoiler <VehicleSpoiler>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleWheels %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][7]); // Construct the line: "VehicleWheels <VehicleWheels>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleStereo %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][8]); // Construct the line: "VehicleStereo <VehicleStereo>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleHydraulics %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][9]); // Construct the line: "VehicleHydraulics <VehicleHydraulics>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleFrontBumper %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][10]); // Construct the line: "VehicleFrontBumper <VehicleFrontBumper>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleRearBumper %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][11]); // Construct the line: "VehicleRearBumper <VehicleRearBumper>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleVentRight %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][12]); // Construct the line: "VehicleVentRight <VehicleVentRight>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleVentLeft %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Components][13]); // Construct the line: "VehicleVentLeft <VehicleVentLeft>"

format(LineForFile100"Color1 %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Color1]); // Construct the line: "Color1 <Color1>"

format(LineForFile100"Color2 %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][Color2]); // Construct the line: "Color2 <Color2>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleX %f\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][SpawnX]); // Construct the line: "VehicleVentLeft <VehicleVentLeft>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleY %f\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][SpawnY]); // Construct the line: "VehicleVentLeft <VehicleVentLeft>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleZ %f\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][SpawnZ]); // Construct the line: "VehicleVentLeft <VehicleVentLeft>"

format(LineForFile100"VehicleAngle %f\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][SpawnRot]); // Construct the line: "VehicleVentLeft <VehicleVentLeft>"

format(LineForFile1000"SenhaVeiculo %s\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][SenhaVeh]);

fwrite(HFileLineForFile);

format(LineForFile1000"ComSenha %i\r\n"AVehicleData[vid][ComSenha]);

fwrite(HFileLineForFile);

if (
AVehicleData[vid][Clamped] == true)

format(LineForFile100"Clamped Yes\r\n"); // Construct the line: "Clamped <Yes>"

else

format(LineForFile100"Clamped No\r\n"); // Construct the line: "Clamped <No>"

format(LineForFile100"[/Vehicle]\r\n"); // Construct the line: "[/Vehicle]"

}
    }

fclose(HFile); // Close the file

return 1;
}
// This function loads all speedcameras
Camera_LoadAll()
{

// Loop through all cameras and try to load them

for (new CamIDCamID MAX_CAMERASCamID++)
    {

if (CameraFile_Load(CamID) == 1)
        {

// Save the number of camera's that have been loaded, so it can be displayed

TotalCameras++;
        }
    }
    return 
1;
}
// This function will load the speedcamera's datafile (used when the server is started to load all cameras)
CameraFile_Load(CamID)
{

// Setup local variables

new file[100], File:CFileLineFromFile[100], ParameterName[50], ParameterValue[50];
    new 
Float:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:rotMaxSpeed;

format(filesizeof(file), CameraFileCamID); // Construct the complete filename for this camera-file

if (fexist(file))
    {

CFile fopen(fileio_read); // Open the camerafile for reading

fread(CFileLineFromFile); // Read the first line of the file

{

if (strcmp(ParameterName"CamX"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("CamX")

floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the CamX

if (strcmp(ParameterName"CamY"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("CamY")

floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the CamY

if (strcmp(ParameterName"CamZ"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("CamZ")

floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the CamZ

if (strcmp(ParameterName"CamAngle"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("CamAngle")

rot floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the CamAngle

if (strcmp(ParameterName"CamSpeed"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("CamSpeed")

MaxSpeed strval(ParameterValue); // Store the CamSpeed

fread(CFileLineFromFile); // Read the next line of the file

}

fclose(CFile); // Close the file
        // All data has been read about the camera, now setup the camera

SetupSpeedCamera(CamIDxyzrotMaxSpeed);
        return 
1// Return that the file was read correctly

}
    else
        return 
}
// This function loads all businesses
Business_LoadAll()
{

// First load the business-time file, this one holds the current business-time which is increased every minute the server if online

BusinessTime_Load();

// Loop through all businesses and try to load them

for (new BusID 1BusID MAX_BUSINESSBusID++)
    {

if (BusinessFile_Load(BusID) == 1)
        {

// Add a pickup and 3DText for this business

Business_CreateEntrance(BusID);

// Count the loaded businesses

TotalBusiness++;
        }
    }
    return 
1;
}
// This function loads the file that holds the current business-time
BusinessTime_Load()
{

// Setup local variables

new File:BFileLineFromFile[100], ParameterName[50], ParameterValue[50];

// Try to load the businesstime file

if (fexist("ServerData/Business/BusinessTime.ini"))
    {

BFile fopen("ServerData/Business/BusinessTime.ini"io_read); // Open the businesstime-file for reading

fread(BFileLineFromFile); // Read the first line of the file

{

if (strcmp(ParameterName"BusinessTime"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("BusinessTime")

BusinessTransactionTime strval(ParameterValue); // Store the BusinessTime

fread(BFileLineFromFile);
        }

// Close the file

fclose(BFile);

return 1;
    }
    else
        return 
}
// This function saves the file that holds the current business-time
BusinessTime_Save()
{
    new 
File:BFileLineForFile[100];

BFile fopen("ServerData/Business/BusinessTime.ini"io_write); // Open the businesstime-file for writing

format(LineForFile100"BusinessTime %i\r\n"BusinessTransactionTime); // Construct the line: "BusinessTime <BusinessTransactionTime>"

fwrite(BFileLineForFile); // And save it to the file

fclose(BFile); // Close the file

return 1;
}
// This function will load the business's datafile (used when the server is started to load all businesses)
BusinessFile_Load(BusID)
{

// Setup local variables

new file[100], File:BFileLineFromFile[100], ParameterName[50], ParameterValue[50];

format(filesizeof(file), BusinessFileBusID); // Construct the complete filename for this business-file

if (fexist(file))
    {

BFile fopen(fileio_read); // Open the housefile for reading

{

if (strcmp(ParameterName"BusinessName"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("BusinessName")

format(ABusinessData[BusID][BusinessName], 24ParameterValue); // Store the BusinessName

if (strcmp(ParameterName"BusinessX"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("BusinessX")

ABusinessData[BusID][BusinessX] = floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the BusinessX

if (strcmp(ParameterName"BusinessY"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("BusinessY")

ABusinessData[BusID][BusinessY] = floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the BusinessY

if (strcmp(ParameterName"BusinessZ"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("BusinessZ")

ABusinessData[BusID][BusinessZ] = floatstr(ParameterValue); // Store the BusinessZ

if (strcmp(ParameterName"BusinessType"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("BusinessType")

ABusinessData[BusID][BusinessType] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the BusinessType

if (strcmp(ParameterName"BusinessLevel"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("BusinessLevel")

ABusinessData[BusID][BusinessLevel] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the BusinessLevel

if (strcmp(ParameterName"LastTransaction"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("LastTransaction")

ABusinessData[BusID][LastTransaction] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the LastTransaction

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Owned"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Owned")

{
                if (

ABusinessData[BusID][Owned] = true// House is owned

else

ABusinessData[BusID][Owned] = false// House is not owned

}
            if (
strcmp(ParameterName"Owner"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Owner")

format(ABusinessData[BusID][Owner], 24ParameterValue);

}

// Close the file

fclose(BFile);

return 1;
    }
    else
        return 
}
// This function will save the given business
BusinessFile_Save(BusID)
{
    new 
file[100], File:BFileLineForFile[100];

// Construct the complete filename for this business

format(filesizeof(file), BusinessFileBusID);

BFile fopen(fileio_write); // Open the business-file for writing

format(LineForFile100"BusinessName %s\r\n"ABusinessData[BusID][BusinessName]); // Construct the line: "BusinessName <BusinessName>"

format(LineForFile100"BusinessX %f\r\n"ABusinessData[BusID][BusinessX]); // Construct the line: "BusinessX <BusinessX>"

format(LineForFile100"BusinessY %f\r\n"ABusinessData[BusID][BusinessY]); // Construct the line: "BusinessY <BusinessY>"

format(LineForFile100"BusinessZ %f\r\n"ABusinessData[BusID][BusinessZ]); // Construct the line: "BusinessZ <BusinessZ>"

format(LineForFile100"BusinessType %i\r\n"ABusinessData[BusID][BusinessType]); // Construct the line: "BusinessType <BusinessType>"

format(LineForFile100"BusinessLevel %i\r\n"ABusinessData[BusID][BusinessLevel]); // Construct the line: "BusinessLevel <BusinessLevel>"

format(LineForFile100"LastTransaction %i\r\n"ABusinessData[BusID][LastTransaction]); // Construct the line: "LastTransaction <LastTransaction>"

if (ABusinessData[BusID][Owned] == true// Check if the house is owned

{

format(LineForFile100"Owned Yes\r\n"); // Construct the line: "Owned Yes"

}
    else
    {

format(LineForFile100"Owned No\r\n"); // Construct the line: "Owned No"

}

format(LineForFile100"Owner %s\r\n"ABusinessData[BusID][Owner]); // Construct the line: "Owner <Owner>"

return 1;
}
// This function will load the player's bank account and process transfers that were made to his account when he was offline
BankFile_Load(playerid)
{

// Setup local variables

new file[100], File:BFileName[24], LineFromFile[100], ParameterName[50], ParameterValue[50];
    new 
TransferMoneyTransferName[24], TransferTime[24], Msg[128];
    new 
IntrestAmountOldBankMoneyNewBankMoney;

format(filesizeof(file), BankFileName); // Construct the complete filename for this player's bank-account

if (fexist(file))
    {

// Send a message to the player to inform him that he has a bank account

SendClientMessage(playerid0xFFFFFFFF"{00BBFF}Voce tem uma conta bancaria. Use {FFBB00}/banco{00BBFF} para logar");

BFile fopen(fileio_read); // Open the bankfile for reading

{

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Password"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Password")

format(APlayerData[playerid][BankPassword], 24ParameterValue); // Store the Password

if (strcmp(ParameterName"Money"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("Money")

APlayerData[playerid][BankMoney] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the Money

if (strcmp(ParameterName"LastIntrestTime"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("LastIntrestTime")

APlayerData[playerid][LastIntrestTime] = strval(ParameterValue); // Store the LastIntrestTime
            // Process transfer-data

if (strcmp(ParameterName"[Transfer]"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("[Transfer]")

{

TransferMoney 0// Clear the money variable

for (new isizeof(TransferName); i++) // Clear the name variable

TransferName[i] = 0;
                for (new 
isizeof(TransferTime); i++) // Clear the time variable

TransferTime[i] = 0;
            }
            if (
strcmp(ParameterName"TransferMoney"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("TransferMoney")

TransferMoney strval(ParameterValue); // Store the TransferMoney

if (strcmp(ParameterName"TransferName"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("TransferName")

format(TransferNamesizeof(TransferName), ParameterValue); // Store the TransferName

if (strcmp(ParameterName"TransferTime"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("TransferTime")

format(TransferTimesizeof(TransferTime), ParameterValue); // Store the TransferTime

if (strcmp(ParameterName"[/Transfer]"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("[/Transfer]")

{

// Add the money to your bank-account that was transferred by another player

APlayerData[playerid][BankMoney] = APlayerData[playerid][BankMoney] + TransferMoney;

// Inform the player that a player has transferred some money to your bank account

format(Msg128"{00BBFF}O Player {FFBB00}%s{00BBFF} transferiu {FFBB00}R$%i{00BBFF}"TransferNameTransferMoney);

SendClientMessage(playerid0xFFFFFFFFMsg);

format(Msg128"{00BBFF}em sua conta bancaria {FFBB00}%s"TransferTime);

}

}

// Close the file

fclose(BFile);

// Process intrest if intrest is enabled for the time the player was offline

if (IntrestEnabled == true)
        {

// Check if the player has any money in his bank account (adding intrest to $0 is useless)

if (APlayerData[playerid][BankMoney] > 0)
            {

// Also process intrest for this bank account for every hour the player was offline

if (APlayerData[playerid][LastIntrestTime] < CurrentIntrestTime)
                {

// Get the old amount of money

OldBankMoney APlayerData[playerid][BankMoney];

// Count the hours the player was offline and didn't receive intrest yet

for (new i< (CurrentIntrestTime APlayerData[playerid][LastIntrestTime]); i++)
                    {

// Calculate the intrest

IntrestAmount floatround(floatmul(APlayerData[playerid][BankMoney], BankIntrest), floatround_floor);

// Add the intrest to this player's bank account

APlayerData[playerid][BankMoney] = APlayerData[playerid][BankMoney] + IntrestAmount;
                    }

// Get the new amount of money

NewBankMoney APlayerData[playerid][BankMoney];

// Save the CurrentIntrestTime for this bank account

APlayerData[playerid][LastIntrestTime] = CurrentIntrestTime;

// Inform the player that he received intrest on his bank account and how much

format(Msg128"{00BBFF}Voce recebeu {FFBB00}R$%i{00BBFF} de juros na sau conta bancaria"NewBankMoney OldBankMoney);

}
            }
        }

// Re-save the bank account (in case intrest and transfers have been processed)

BankFile_Save(playerid);

return 1;
    }
    else
    {

// Send a message if the player doesn't have a bank account

SendClientMessage(playerid0xFFFFFFFF"{00BBFF}Voce nao tem uma conta bancaria. Use {FFBB00}/banco{00BBFF} para criar uma");
        return 

}
}
// This function will save the player's bank account
BankFile_Save(playerid)
{

// Setup local variables

new file[100], File:BFileLineForFile[100], Name[24];

format(filesizeof(file), BankFileName); // Construct the complete filename for this player's bank-account

BFile fopen(fileio_write); // Open the business-file for writing

format(LineForFile100"Password %s\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][BankPassword]); // Construct the line: "Password <BankPassword>"

format(LineForFile100"Money %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][BankMoney]); // Construct the line: "Money <BankMoney>"

format(LineForFile100"LastIntrestTime %i\r\n"APlayerData[playerid][LastIntrestTime]); // Construct the line: "LastIntrestTime <LastIntrestTime>"

return 1;
}
// This function loads the file that holds the current intrest-time
IntrestTime_Load()
{

// Setup local variables

new File:BFileLineFromFile[100], ParameterName[50], ParameterValue[50];

// Try to load the businesstime file

if (fexist("ServerData/Bank/IntrestTime.ini"))
    {

BFile fopen("ServerData/Bank/IntrestTime.ini"io_read); // Open the intrest-time-file for reading

{

if (strcmp(ParameterName"CurrentIntrestTime"false) == 0// If the parametername is correct ("CurrentIntrestTime")

CurrentIntrestTime strval(ParameterValue); // Store the CurrentIntrestTime

}

// Close the file

fclose(BFile);

return 1;
    }
    else
        return 
}
// This function saves the file that holds the current intrest-time
IntrestTime_Save()
{
    new 
File:BFileLineForFile[100];

BFile fopen("ServerData/Bank/IntrestTime.ini"io_write); // Open the intresttime-file for writing

format(LineForFile100"CurrentIntrestTime %i\r\n"CurrentIntrestTime); // Construct the line: "CurrentIntrestTime <CurrentIntrestTime>"

return 1;

Por-favor precisso muito, ficaria muito grato se alguem me ajuda-se

Por quer vocк nгo converte?
So ver todas funзхes de sqlite e converter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlanZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Por quer vocк nгo converte?
So ver todas funзхes de sqlite e converter
Nгo e por nada n mas se eu tivesse dado conta n teria criado esse topico, й n e querendo ser ignorante mas, coloquei a tag Pedido, para me ajudarem a converter, e nгo para vinherem aki e falar " pq vc msm n muda?" "pq nao estuda e muda vc mesmo?"

Й fбcil cara, use mбgia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockedLucas
Посмотреть сообщение
Й fбcil cara, use mбgia.
Entгo use para min й converta