Mapping help.

Sorry for posting this here not sure if it's allowed, but after adding objects and removing some world objects it looks fine in the map editor but then after i save and convert using this site convertffs.com the removeobject thing gets removed and when the mapping is added the objects which i removed are still there and spoils my mapping up so yea i just need to know how to get world objects removed.

Remove them at OnPlayerConnect.

put your RemoveObject lines under that callback.

As Ilearner said, thanks to him,
put the RemoveBuildingForPlayer under OnPlayerConnect.
Example:
PHP код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{

// When the player connects, objects with model 615 will be removed within a
    // range of 200.0 from the point 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, which is the center of San Andreas.

RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid6150.00.00.0200.0);
    return 
1;

If it's DesroyObject function you don't need to destroy something you've added ! :/

Okay thank you guys for the help and i need to ask another question, do you guys know a black ground id? concrete looking for pizza stacks area i wanna redo the grass looking part there.
I'm also using mta map editor would be great if someone can help me with finding a site for mta objects only since it doesn't have all objects which sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoolboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay thank you guys for the help and i need to ask another question, do you guys know a black ground id? concrete looking for pizza stacks area i wanna redo the grass looking part there.
I'm also using mta map editor would be great if someone can help me with finding a site for mta objects only since it doesn't have all objects which sucks
http://dev.prineside.com/en/gtasa_sa...-vegasNbball1/
It's grey but with some weathers it shows black, that's the only one that i know...

Also i'm searching for the white arrows which look painted, so i can place them on the ground to show direction and i'm still looking for another id of a black driveway ground id for pizza stacks. and thanks bud for the help above ^^ +rep

http://dev.prineside.com/en/gtasa_sa...earch/?q=arrow
Search everything in that site, even if has SA-MP objects too