Checkpoint bug.

Hello everyone!

My problem is regarding the checkpoint going under the custom map. I know the note that the SA-MP wiki states but I've seen a server where the checkpoint works perfectly on a custom mapped island so I am guessing there might be a way around.

Also, the pickup I am using on the custom mapped island does not appear but the 3D text label and map icon does. I don't think it has something to do with the script itself as I have looped through all the pickups while creating them and the ones on default SA's map works perfectly.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Had the same issue no one was able to help me with that.

If the custom map on the water it will work fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
If the custom map on the water it will work fine.
The thing that I'm confused with is; the server in which I saw the checkpoint working perfectly on a custom map, is on the water as well and the height between the custom ground object and the water level in that map is higher than the one I have. Don't know if the height has something to do with this bug but they have it working perfectly. Similar thing doesn't work for me (and for others facing this bug).

I tried using both, dynamic objects and dynamic checkpoint but no luck.

It's kind of a stupidity to ask for a help or try to fix this bug when the wiki states there's no fix for this. But since I saw there are servers out here which have it working perfectly, I didn't lose hope and the reason why I need a checkpoint is because of the capturable zones that I have and the zone system uses both, the checkpoint and pickup.

Show a screenshot of your map.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2aev2ag.jpg

This is mapped way too far from SA, could that be the reason? The zone pickup does not appear either. But the zone can still be captured.

Well, there's a SA limit for pickups: they don't show if the map is too far from San Andreas. I don't know the exactly position since they start to don't show, but I have the confirmation that they are shown in the sea but only if the map isn't really far. You can try with this tool to get close the map to San Andreas. Maybe, by doing that, also checkpoints will work properly