Server Freezing

I am doing some few beta test on my minigames server but we are having some issues, The server freezes and when view through the SA-MP Client the server is running (when you tried to connect in game, You will be stuck in the connection screen). There are no crash detector warnings, logs or what so ever.

I tried trying to shutdown the server via PuTTy but there is no samp03svr running in the background.

I am using Linux VPS btw, What could have been possibly the cause of this problem?

Use 'top' and you should see samp03svr.

About freezing, if it freezes as soon you join check any infinite loops opl, or if it freezes when you start the server check ogi for infinite loops.

Ogi, What's ogi?

Edit; I have shutdown the samp03svr and all but the server is still up with me and my friends on it (before the server freezes)

Did you run 'top' ? It must be in list

Ogi - OnGameModeInit

I can't kill the process of samp03svr (there are three of them, I managed to kill the two samp03svr except for the last one)

There are no loops or what so ever done OnGameModeInit, but I do have a question though does the server lags/freezes if I put a code which checks if player has a god mode on or not in a YSI timer which is run every 1 second?

YSI, i never liked it, it fucked most of my things, and i always have to remove hooks from ysi library...

What command are you using to kill process? can you please take a screenshot of 'top' command and post it here / pm me?

Also, can you post that timer?

PHP код:
task ServerSecond[1000]()
{
    new 
string[128];

format(stringsizeof(string), "mapname %s"DisplayTime());

SendRconCommand(string);

foreach(new 
Player)
    {
        if(
pInfo[i][pProtected])
        {

SetPlayerArmedWeapon(i0);

SetPlayerHealth(i250.0);
        }
        if(
pInfo[i][pGod])
        {

SetPlayerHealth(i250.0);
        }
    }

I attempted to kill the process by either using killall -u or kill [PID of samp03svr]

Why are you trying to set mapname every second? is it changing every second? (is it supposed to?)

reboot vps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
Why are you trying to set mapname every second? is it changing every second? (is it supposed to?)

reboot vps?
Yes it is suppose to do that, I am remotely calling a function called DisplayTime from the minigames gamemode (which returns the round time), and how do I reboot the VPS lol

Your host should have given you a control panel... otherwise...

Quote:

You can reboot your VPS from within the OS itself (sudo reboot or sudo shutdown -r now)

Souce: http://support.arpnetworks.com/kb/vp...-reboot-my-vps