Hostskool is no longer a safe place

My server got hacked by hacking theyr database and get easely crashed / ddosed24/7 and they are sleepy heads and don t answer at tickets.no support at all.
So i began you please give me a company with good anti ddos default port and instant mysql setup.
Budget 7-10dollars month.thank u

Never was.

Whats your budget?

Companies I would recommend if you're up for learning about linux and how to set your server on there

http://ovh.com
I would recommend OVH cause of their gaming dedicated servers, even tho It's $75 its worth it and you basically host alot of stuff on it so you dont have to worry about anything, but you can always check out other products on the website but keep in mind what specs are needed is depending on your plans and what you want hosted other than samp.

galaxyhostplus.com/
Decent host if you want a cheap vps to host a samp server.

Unique-Hosting.com
Only 1$ monthly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwaka27
Посмотреть сообщение
Whats your budget?

Companies I would recommend if you're up for learning about linux and how to set your server on there

http://ovh.com
I would recommend OVH cause of their gaming dedicated servers, even tho It's $75 its worth it and you basically host alot of stuff on it so you dont have to worry about anything, but you can always check out other products on the website but keep in mind what specs are needed is depending on your plans and what you want hosted other than samp.

galaxyhostplus.com/
Decent host if you want a cheap vps to host a samp server.
i used to use ovh windows vps and got easely flooded if i use linux os will not get ddosed?

Uhm OVH do have ddos protection in different classes which can help you with your ddos problem.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhm OVH do have ddos protection in different classes which can help you with your ddos problem.
If i order vps linux and let firewal to default will stopbddos atacks?

Tell me your budget, and ill help you choose.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Tell me your budget, and ill help you choose.
7-10dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by extender1987
Посмотреть сообщение
and let firewal to default will stopbddos atacks?
By default the firewall (iptables) is OFF. You need to make your own rules to explicitly allow or disallow incoming and outgoing traffic. Also you can not stop a DDoS from happening, you can only hope to sufficiently mitigate its effects.