Command help

hello guys am just asking how to create a command like /aka am using MySQL data base so if someone know please tell me am still learning.

What is /aka ?

Presuming also known as?

i mean when I use /aka playerid it shows me all his accounts

I don't feel like writing the cmd, but here is how to do it: save the IP of the user who registered the account, then select from the database where the IP is equal to the one saved or if you are having a master account system for example just check all the characters assigned to this master account.

Can you give us any command from your admin commands?
to let us know about how your system run

ok wait @ultraz and @thefirestate that's what am asking about how to check them with MySQL

Код:
 COMMAND:ban(playerid, params[])
{
	if(playerData[playerid][playerLoggedIn])
	{
		if(playerData[playerid][playerLevel] >= 3)
		{
			new otherID, playersIP[24], playerName[24], adminName[24], message[248], reason[300];

if(sscanf(params, "us[300]", otherID, reason))
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "{FF0770}[Admin] Usage: \"ban <playername/id> <reason>\"");
			}
			else
			{
				if(IsPlayerConnected(otherID))
				{
					if(playerData[otherID][playerLoggedIn])
					{
						if(playerData[playerid][playerLevel] >= playerData[otherID][playerLevel])
						{
							// Send message to game
							new aMsg[300];
							GetPlayerName(otherID, playerName, sizeof(playerName));
							GetPlayerName(playerid, adminName, sizeof(adminName));
							GetPlayerIp(otherID, playersIP, sizeof(playersIP));
							new log[250];
							format(aMsg, sizeof(aMsg), "{FF0770}[ADMIN] {FFFFFF}%s(%i) has banned %s(%i) {FE9A2E}[REASON: %s]{FFFFFF}", playerData[playerid][playerNamee], playerid, playerData[otherID][playerNamee], otherID, reason);
							SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_WHITE, aMsg);
							format(log, sizeof(log), "%s(%i) has banned %s(%i)", playerData[playerid][tempAdminName], playerid, playerName, otherID);
							SendAdminText(playerid, log);

new banreason[350];
							format(banreason, sizeof(banreason), "INSERT INTO `playerbans` (`banned_by`, `banned_for`, `player_banned`, `player_ip`) VALUES ('%s', '%s', '%s', '%s')", adminName, reason, playerName, playersIP);
							mysql_query(banreason, MYSQL_ADD_BAN, playerid, connection);

KickWithMessage(otherID, "[BANNED] You have been banned. You may appeal on Inexorablegaming.com");
						}
						else
						{
							SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "{B7B7B7}[SERVER] {FFFFFF}You cannot use this command on that player.");
						}
					}
					else
					{
						SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "{B7B7B7}[SERVER] {FFFFFF}That player is not logged in!");
					}
				}
				else
				{
					SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "{B7B7B7}[SERVER] {FFFFFF}That player is not online!");
				}
			}
		}
		else
		{
			return 0;
		}
	}
	else
	{
		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "{B7B7B7}[SERVER] {FFFFFF}You must be logged in to use commands.");
	}

return 1;
}

Do you save the IP that the user was registered from somewhere in the actual user database?

ye I do

Then use MySQL's select function to select all IPs that match the chosen player's registered ip and show it to the player. I can't really script it myself looking only at the /ban CMD.