GivePlayerWeapon with dcmd

Hello, i am trying to make a /giveweapon command, but the problem is, i dont know how to catch the input from the admin after the id, i know how to catch /giveweapon <ID> but not the /giveweapon <id> <weaponid> <ammo>

this is my dcmd command:

Код:

dcmd_giveweapon(playerid, params[])
	{
	new id, n[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], on[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	new tmp[256],tmp2[256],tmp3[256], Index, str[49];
	tmp = strtok(params, Index), tmp2 = strtok(params,Index), tmp3 = strtok(params,Index), id = strval(tmp), weapon = strval(tmp2), ammo = strval(tmp3);
	GetPlayerName(id, on, sizeof(on));
	GetPlayerName(playerid,n,sizeof(n));
	if(PInfo[playerid][Level] < 4) return SendClientMessage(playerid, ORANGE, "You need to be level 4 to use this command!");
	if(!strlen(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, GREY, "USAGE: /giveweapon <ID> <weaponid> <ammo>");
	if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, GREY, "Invalid ID");
	format(str, sizeof(str), "%s gave weapons to %s", n, on);
	SendClientMessageToAll(ORANGE, str);
	GivePlayerWeapon(id, weapon, ammo);
	return 1;
	}
The errors that i am getting:
Код:
 error 017: undefined symbol "weapon"
 error 017: undefined symbol "ammo"
 error 017: undefined symbol "weapon"
I know its something with the
''new'' lines,

If someone could help me, Thank you in advance!

Guessing you've just copied and pasted that straight in to your gamemode. I'd suggest using zcmd it's much easier to use.

I followed a tutorial, and from out to create a /heal command i tried to edit it to /giveweapon

Go with Zcmd and Sscanf instead.

I know what Zcmd is , but im wondering, where is Sscanf used for?
Does anyone have the download link for Sscanf? The one on the forum does not work

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckie12
Посмотреть сообщение
I know what Zcmd is , but im wondering, where is Sscanf used for?
THe download link for Sscanf is not working at the thread ?
Sscanf is used for scanning and comparing strings aswell as defining paramterers and attaching each parameter to a variable. For example:

I have the command "/kick <playerid/partofname> <reason>"

pawn Код:
CMD:kick(playerid, params[]) {
     new id, reason;
     if(sscanf(params, "us[100]", id, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "USAGE: /kick <playerid/partofname> <reason>");
}
Where "us[100]" can be split up to "u" and "s[100]". The u defines a playerid or part of the players name. the s[100] tells you that we're looking for a string up to 100 characters in the parameters.

If the parameters in the command is not entered as shown above, we will then return the syntax-message.

You can with the rest of the command use the parameters we've entered.

pawn Код:
CMD:kick(playerid, params[]) {
    new id, reason, name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    if(sscanf(params, "us[100]",id, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "USAGE: /kick <playerid/partofname> <reason>");
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You're not an admin.");
    Kick(id);
    GetPlayerName(id, name, sizeof(name));
    format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has been kicked of the server. Reason: %s", name, reason);
    SendClientMessageToAll(-1, string);
    return 1;
}
Github downloads are here: https://github.com/maddinat0r/sscanf/releases

Ooh, wow, thanks for the link and the explanation of it!

Awesome Introzen!

Код:
	format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has been kicked of the server. Reason: %s", name, reason);
gives me :

Код:
C:\Users\vm07\Desktop\SampServer\filterscripts\gAdmin.pwn(383) : error 017: undefined symbol "string"
C:\Users\vm07\Desktop\SampServer\filterscripts\gAdmin.pwn(383) : error 017: undefined symbol "string"
C:\Users\vm07\Desktop\SampServer\filterscripts\gAdmin.pwn(383) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
I copied ur code to test it, but then i get that ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckie12
Посмотреть сообщение
Ooh, wow, thanks for the link and the explanation of it!

Awesome Introzen!
No problem. Zcmd and sscanf is the reason I still got the energy to script. Once you learn them, you'll never go back. Good luck!

The codes i use :

Код:
	CMD:me(playerid, params[])
	{
		new string[128],msg[128],pname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
		GetPlayerName(playerid,pname,sizeof(pname));
		if(sscanf(params,"sz",msg)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,ORANGE, "USAGE: /me <text>");
		format(string,sizeof(string),"*%s %s",pname,msg);
		SendClientMessageToAll(GREY,string);
		return 1;
	}

CMD:kick(playerid, params[])
	{
	new string[128];
	new id, reason, name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
 	if(sscanf(params, "us[100]",id, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "USAGE: /kick <playerid/partofname> <reason>");
 	if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You're not an admin.");
	Kick(id);
	GetPlayerName(id, name, sizeof(name));
	SendClientMessageToAll(-1, string);
	return 1;
}
Both return

SERVER: Unknown command