teamspeak

Hi,

It's possible with mysql query (connect to teamspeak mysql database) and give player vip, admin whatever i want? and it's there phpmyadmin for teamspeak i mean see tables?

You could do that easily through the Teamspeak Connector plugin: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=437671
Use TSC_AddClientToServerGroup to add a server group (I strongly guess your VIP, Admin and whatever are server groups) to a specific client. You just have to find out the correct server group ID (in your TeamSpeak3 client, connect to your server, go to Permissions -> Server Groups and the number behind the group name is your ID).

Код:
public TSC_OnClientConnect(clientid, nickname[])
{
	TSC_AddClientToServerGroup(clientid, TS_SERVER_GROUP_PLAYER);
	return 1;
}
This mean user every time join to teamspeak this callback will be called? and i need to send query with WHERE name='%s'", username ); and how to know teamspeak port?

Yes, you can.

The port of your teamspeak server is the port you connect on(i.e: 9947). You don't need to launch any formatted queries for teamspeak, you just use the various provided functions within the plugin.

What will happin to server if my teamspeak get off i mean i off my self or it get off by mistake my server get off?
What if i don't have teamspeak launched and i connect to teamspeak my server 'will freeze the server as long as a valid connection has been established' ? how to make that if there is no valid connection automaticly my server don't wait and then no use teamspeak or maybe automatic when teamspeak on connection will be estabished?

'create a ServerQuery account for your TeamSpeak3 server' it's not automaticly created when teamspeak is created?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScIrUsna
Посмотреть сообщение
What will happin to server if my teamspeak get off i mean i off my self or it get off by mistake my server get off?
What if i don't have teamspeak launched and i connect to teamspeak my server 'will freeze the server as long as a valid connection has been established' ? how to make that if there is no valid connection automaticly my server don't wait and then no use teamspeak or maybe automatic when teamspeak on connection will be estabished?

'create a ServerQuery account for your TeamSpeak3 server' it's not automaticly created when teamspeak is created?
It's probably going to throw errors if that happens.

It is created, and you should have access to it, if not then:
1. Windows(run the shortcut, with serveradmin=x
2. Linux(feel free to ******)