I have heard that PR-RP are an edit of Penls, is that true?

PR-RP's script used to be an edit of godfather, thus an edit of penls. This is completely irrevelant now, as their script is made from scratch (or too edited to be even recognizeable).

^^
Pretty much most servers that you see are edited, usually multiple times. So pretty much i'd just assume its an edit, especially if you see very similar things on other servers too.

Edits aren't necessarily a bad thing, depending on A.) How honest a server is about it and B.) How much effort the server put into making the edit different from all the others (Whilst also crediting all the original owners of the script too obviously, and with their permission)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
Посмотреть сообщение
^^
Pretty much most servers that you see are edited, usually multiple times. So pretty much i'd just assume its an edit, especially if you see very similar things on other servers too.

Edits aren't necessarily a bad thing, depending on A.) How honest a server is about it and B.) How much effort the server put into making the edit different from all the others (Whilst also crediting all the original owners of the script too obviously, and with their permission)
No edit's can be good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
PR-RP's script used to be an edit of godfather, thus an edit of penls. This is completely irrevelant now, as their script is made from scratch (or too edited to be even recognizeable).
I see.

All roleplay servers are ngg / pr-rp edits to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBrianX
Посмотреть сообщение
All roleplay servers are ngg / pr-rp edits to be honest.
That's not true, cus Ngg is an edit on gf lol, like almost every rp server.