when i run server.cfg i get following errors

Код:
 Loading filterscript 'chouse.amx'...
*** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
*** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
*** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
*** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
*** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
*** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x279001) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
Dynamic House System v0.7 by '[ABK]PotH3Ad' [www.abkclan.com] started...
  Loaded 5 filterscripts.
i have a house script

plz sove this

+rep

The error is obvious.

Quote:

Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x279001) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)

Download latest streamer, update your files, recompile, happiness.