Car id`s changing

Hi , I use this car ownership : https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=257688
I have 213 cars on server (if i do /gotocar 214 is teleporting me under the map) and i set new carsonserver = 214 .
I do /acreatecar 411(infernus id) 1(color 1) 1(color 2) 1000(the price) .
It is creating infernus with id 214 , I do /apark and after an server restart , the infernus ID is 1 (which is the lspd car in gamemode , but if i type /getcar is towing the infernus , so the lspd car was replaced with the infernus)
Someone can help me ?

So the filterscript is the problem?

I really dont know . Because in cars.cfg , car is saving.
EDIT:
Код:
411,1529.599853,-1691.217041,13.096050,1.000439,1,1,Florin_Dani,Infernus,10000,ForSale,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,-1
This is the car saved in cars.cfg

It depends on how the gamemode loads vehicles. If gamemode loads personal cars before actual vehicle set the car will get id 0.

And can you tell me where I need to look ? Under a command or something .

Never, ever rely on vehicleids alone. Godfather script did this and if your script is based off of it then it's likely that it does so, too.

Filterscripts load before the gamemode loads so these cars get created first.

And how can I set the gamemode load first ?

EDIT :
I have in GM :
Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
SendRconCommand("loadfs carownership");
and
Код:
public OnGameModeExit()
{
 SendRconCommand("unloadfs carownership");

Not a good system design at all I won't get into it but with a rating of 1.63 from 8 votes you have to know this system is complete junk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Not a good system design at all I won't get into it but with a rating of 1.63 from 8 votes you have to know this system is complete junk.
Yea , I got that . I will change with an Mysql ownership . Thanks . All +repped