SA-MP Server RP - BUG ACCENTS

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my gamemode, I am creating a GM from 0 to poichi seconds ago I added the MAP Create Dynamic Object and they gave me a very strange problem that I will show below in a screen, I removed them and continue to give me know how can I fix this problem?

I didn't quite understand what the problem is. It says Admin system how does it matter with CreateDynamicObject? Could you please elaborate what the issue is?

Sorry me but I use ****** translator, i'm of Italian nationality, virtually if known in writing that it should be "Sei giа in servizio" this letter "а" is bugged

Please someone help me

I am not sure so anyone, feel free to correct me if i am wrong, but i think your а letter isn't supported on samp hence the letter bug.

I proceeded to the amendment of "a" in "a '" and "is" in "and'" If you can solve this problem would be perfect

I am afraid i cant solve it as it is a bug on samp's source code as no-one else answered I think my answer is correct so yeah... It is impossible for us to fix it if its the case.