Commerce District [RATE]

Hey. I just wanted to share a great gang. It's a video. I used to lead this gang. Also I'm practining video editting so what do you think about the video?
Rate it x/10

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYpcE8_dYMQ[/ame]

Awesome, i like it! 8/10.
I like the part where a player is shooting at you and your gang comes there as backup!

EDIT: Wrong section!

Wrong Section
Anyways (OT):

I didn't like this:

0:37 - Have you seen in realife "Car Parking" players lol? (Non-RP)
1:00 - Have you seen in realife "Car Ramming" players? (Non-RP)
Health Toggling - I've seen your health is increasing somehow -.- Hax? (Non-RP)
Effects - They are not the best at all, especially "intro effect" in startup

My Vote:5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong Section
Anyways (OT):

I didn't like this:

It's not my server. Don't complaint about server. I only told you guys to rate the video, but I will explain what server is about:
It was lagshooting
Heavy PVP
Health Toggling - It's HP regenerate and it happens everytime you are under 50HP. Health System
Effects - As I said I just started it so I will be better next time.

Anyway thank you for everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan007
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome, i like it! 8/10.
I like the part where a player is shooting at you and your gang comes there as backup!

EDIT: Wrong section!
Thanks dude
Can you help me and link me the right section?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Made me chuckle.

Is this Lawless RP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong Section
Anyways (OT):

I didn't like this:

Technically, it possible to put a car on someone and park it, he'll just have to roleplay having blood all over his front bumper and under his car, as the body of the person who is rammed is technically crushed.

Ramming people in real life is possible, just because you haven't seen it does not mean it can't happen in real life, they are enemies anyway so it will only make sense to try and ram the other person, but it seems the other guy did not RP injuries. I am really sorry to inform you that things you don't see in real life can happen and it makes it 'RP able'.

OT: Video and music just can't mix together, should have kept the sound effects of the game on low volume to make it interesting to watch, should have put some effort on effects I vote 2/10. For a roleplay server it was really poor and non-rped, I don't see the reason of forcing players to have a first and last name if it's simply a deathmatch server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
Technically, it possible to put a car on someone and park it, he'll just have to roleplay having blood all over his front bumper and under his car, as the body of the person who is rammed is technically crushed.

Ramming people in real life is possible, just because you haven't seen it does not mean it can't happen in real life, they are enemies anyway so it will only make sense to try and ram the other person, but it seems the other guy did not RP injuries. I am really sorry to inform you that things you don't see in real life can happen and it makes it 'RP able'.

OT: Video and music just can't mix together, should have kept the sound effects of the game on low volume to make it interesting to watch, should have put some effort on effects I vote 2/10. For a roleplay server it was really poor and non-rped, I don't see the reason of forcing players to have a first and last name if it's simply a deathmatch server.
You are right. ^
Most of players complaint' about HIGH dm in server and non-rp. But now that server is not doing good.