SAMP doesn't launch GTA_SA.exe

So, I click on a samp server and connect, it attempts to open GTA_SA but it doesn't end up opening. No error messages either... Also, no servers show up unless I add them to my list now...

Master list is down currently, so you won't see any servers in the lists other than your favorites.

When did the not opening start happening?

And have you got a legit install of GTA SA, and reinstalled it, along with SAMP?

Also what OS have you got, have you run compatibility settings in the past?

So many questions, and yet you could be a little more forthcoming than simply saying it doesn't work.

Alright, so not opening started yesterday, I turned off my pc while I was updating my graphics driver because I was blackscreened; after I turned my pc back on I was able to open it but after I closed it and tried opening it again it wouldn't open, so I tried everything: reinstalling GTA SA and SAMP and deleting the GTA.sat file in userfiles. I have Windows 10 and I run SAMP in compatibility for Windows 98/Windows ME and as run as Administrator; I run GTA:SA in administrator and no compatibility. I have a legitimate copy of the game but I don't have a legitimate GTA_SA 1.0 executable, I downloaded it from Mediafire.

I even tried going to a restore point like 4 days before the problem occurred and it still doesn't work...

Sounds like you screw'd up your graphics driver.
I suggest uninstalling your graphic drivers and installing the latest up-to-date version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomboeg
Посмотреть сообщение
Sounds like you screw'd up your graphics driver.
I suggest uninstalling your graphic drivers and installing the latest up-to-date version.
Uninstalled and reinstalled, still doesn't work

Does it crash have way loading or when you press connect?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Does it crash have way loading or when you press connect?
No, the process opens for about 10 seconds and then closes. Nothing pops up at all.

That's a sign of your game being corrupt.
Perhaps you touched the wrong downgrade. Does Single-Player work at all?
I suggest removing compatibility mode.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That's a sign of your game being corrupt.
Perhaps you touched the wrong downgrade. Does Single-Player work at all?
I suggest removing compatibility mode.
Single player works