how to change this to zcmd

Код:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/buyhouse", true))
{
    new pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; //For the player's name - For the house
    GetPlayerName(playerid, pName, MAX_PLAYER_NAME); //Get the name of the player and store it in pName
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_HOUSES; i++) //Last time I'm gonna say it: Loop through all the houses
    {
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 1.5, HouseInfo[i][hEnterX], HouseInfo[i][hEnterY], HouseInfo[i][hEnterZ]) && GetPlayerInterior(playerid) == HouseInfo[i][hOutsideInt] && GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid) == HouseInfo[i][hOutsideVir]) //Is player near house entrance, and if player is in interior of that house + virtual world (Last time I said this too!)
        {
            if(HouseInfo[i][hOwned]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "This house is already owned!"); //Is the house owned? Then send message that it's owned and stop.
            if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < HouseInfo[i][hPrice]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You don't have enough money for this!"); //Has player too less money? Send him a message!

HouseInfo[i][hOwned] = true; //The house is owned, where the player used /buyhouse
            strmid(HouseInfo[i][hOwner], pName, 0, false, strlen(pName)); //Put the players name into the "hOwner" of the house
            GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -HouseInfo[i][hPrice]); //Remove some money of the player.. The value of the house
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "House bought!"); //Send the player an message.
            SaveHouse(i);
            LoadHouseVisual(i, true); //Load House Visual. Now, I've added ', true': It will RELOAD now!
            return 1;
        }
    }
    return 1;
}

PHP код:
CMD:buyhouse(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; //For the player's name - For the house

GetPlayerName(playeridpNameMAX_PLAYER_NAME); //Get the name of the player and store it in pName

for(new 0MAX_HOUSESi++) //Last time I'm gonna say it: Loop through all the houses

{
        if(
IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid1.5HouseInfo[i][hEnterX], HouseInfo[i][hEnterY], HouseInfo[i][hEnterZ]) && GetPlayerInterior(playerid) == HouseInfo[i][hOutsideInt] && GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid) == HouseInfo[i][hOutsideVir]) //Is player near house entrance, and if player is in interior of that house + virtual world (Last time I said this too!)

{
            if(
HouseInfo[i][hOwned]) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED"This house is already owned!"); //Is the house owned? Then send message that it's owned and stop.

if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < HouseInfo[i][hPrice]) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED"You don't have enough money for this!"); //Has player too less money? Send him a message!

HouseInfo[i][hOwned] = true//The house is owned, where the player used /buyhouse

strmid(HouseInfo[i][hOwner], pName0falsestrlen(pName)); //Put the players name into the "hOwner" of the house

GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -HouseInfo[i][hPrice]); //Remove some money of the player.. The value of the house

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREEN"House bought!"); //Send the player an message.

SaveHouse(i);

LoadHouseVisual(itrue); //Load House Visual. Now, I've added ', true': It will RELOAD now!

return 1;
        }
    }
    return 
1;

Make sure you included zcmd and put this code outside OnPlayerCommandText().