My Gamemode

Hello guys I started developing a gamemode before some weeks and I made a lot of features I just wanted to ask you if you have any idea or something that I could add the gamemode is Freeroam (not stunt freeroam etc. just freeroam) things that I made till now

• Dynamic Business system
• Dynamic House system
• Dynamic pickup system
• Dynamic 3D text label system
• Advanced administration system (SQLite)
• Textdraws that say server's name, website your cash and score
• Los Santos based
• PM system
• Rules command
• 5 level of admins
• Anti flood system
• Anti spam system
• Anti advertise system
• Some anti cheat detections (Rapid Fire, Airbrake, Aimbot) they only working with alerting admins
• Textdraws on spectating

Thanks for reading

New things

• New Bank system added
- You can deposit money in bank
- You withdraw money in bank
- You can check your balance
- You can transfer money to another online guy
- Bank has pickups to enter/exit
- Bank has checkpoint to open up the dialog
• Imrpoved anti-cheat detections
• Added log with player's actions with textdraws left of minimap

Latest News

• Added Payday system (With VIP's boost)
  • Added actors on many aereas with information
  • Fixed a bug where textdraws would display wrong stats
  • Fixed some Anti-Cheat wrong detections
  • Converted all anti-cheat codes to texts
  • Now if a detection is not sure for kicking will alert admins
  • Fixed a bug with Anti-Money where that it wouldn't remove the money
  • Added Weapon saving system, weapons are saving and loading each time you spawn
  • Added /top list with top 10 players on EXP, Kills, Deaths, Bank money, Money
  • Added /hevict to remove house's owner
  • Fixed a bug with dialogresponse on House system
  • Added GPS system with SQLite database that loads the destinations and print them (With object)
  • Fixed all typos and minor bugs I found
  • Added wanted level system, if you end a player with wanted you will get a reward, or if you kill a player and increase your wanteds you will also get a reward
  • Added DM arena players can join from pickup on marketplace(mall) on LS and leave with /leavedm, players will repsawn on DM after dieing
  • Added VIP system with a lot features, Vip Chat, Double XP for vips, Special color in chat, some money and much more
  • Gang system is coming soon

There are many updates I made but I don't remember them, core of the game is almost done I just want to add the ammunation system

Duel system
Dynamic event system (which has race dms last man standing last car left derby sumo etc)
2 on 2 duel system (something i'd love a lot)
Cookie system.. When someone reports an hacker. And they can exchange cookie for money at some bank or something
Nice car modifications. (Spoilers neons)
Toy system (dildo armors etc at players body)
Toy system for car (check gammix's vehicles include for more info on what im tryna say)
Furniture system for house.
Personal vehicle system
Vehicle bomb system will be cool
Bounty system (anyone can complete hit contracts for money).

If i think of more ill edit my post cheers! And good luck man ^^

In my opinion you're making the same mistake as countless others. You have a huge list of side features, but where is the core gameplay? Would you play a game because the admin system is good? Or because you can PM? Or will you play a game because the core gameplay is fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
In my opinion you're making the same mistake as countless others. You have a huge list of side features, but where is the core gameplay? Would you play a game because the admin system is good? Or because you can PM? Or will you play a game because the core gameplay is fun?
I started developing the gamemode before some weeks, plus I have school on going so I can't put a lot of things in, script is made from scratch

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
Duel system
Dynamic event system (which has race dms last man standing last car left derby sumo etc)
2 on 2 duel system (something i'd love a lot)
Cookie system.. When someone reports an hacker. And they can exchange cookie for money at some bank or something
Nice car modifications. (Spoilers neons)
Toy system (dildo armors etc at players body)
Toy system for car (check gammix's vehicles include for more info on what im tryna say)
Furniture system for house.
Personal vehicle system
Vehicle bomb system will be cool
Bounty system (anyone can complete hit contracts for money).

If i think of more ill edit my post cheers! And good luck man ^^
Amazing features I like them I will probably add some of them on my next builds thanks for posting

why dont u search coz this thread been made countless of times in the past, recent.

u have everything u need 10/10
end of sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretBoss
Посмотреть сообщение
I started developing the gamemode before some weeks, plus I have school on going so I can't put a lot of things in, script is made from scratch

Amazing features I like them I will probably add some of them on my next builds thanks for posting
That is a pretty lame excuse, if it's from scratch, why only focus on side features when you are suppose to make them after you finished creating the main gameplay of mode, most scripts are from scratch and it doesn't take much time to at least to get to their base.

OT: You should figure it out by yourself, work on the main features of the game rather than side features, so you won't have to worry about it later, try thinking what makes the Freeroam GM so special and what features should be included (core gameplay).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
That is a pretty lame excuse, if it's from scratch, why only focus on side features when you are suppose to make them after you finished creating the main gameplay of mode, most scripts are from scratch and it doesn't take much time to at least to get to their base.

OT: You should figure it out by yourself, work on the main features of the game rather than side features, so you won't have to worry about it later, try thinking what makes the Freeroam GM so special and what features should be included (core gameplay).
Hmmm interested so from what I would start with? DM arenas? Minigames or what?

Lots of teleports
Weapon sets (buyable in freeroam)
Vehicle speed booster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
Lots of teleports
Weapon sets (buyable in freeroam)
Vehicle speed booster.
Its not freeroam/stunt/dm etc. its like freeroam/rpg

TOPIC UPDATED, I will work on all the above suggestions after releasing the server, I am now focusing on core game as DarkLored said