[Map] Counter Strike De_dust2 MAP ( Released )

INTRODUCTION:
I created this map 1 year ago. This map was created for my server which was based on tdm/dm. I've nothing much to say. Enjoy the map. IMPORTANT : 1 year ago, I have released this map on ********. i'm sure people will claim. thank you.

SCREENSHOTS:
Pictures Album! - Without textured.
- Sorry, i don't have much time to upload Textured maps picture. I have textured main objects. If anyone can upload for me so i can add in the main topic, Thanks!

DOWNLOAD:
Mediafire Link - Without Texture

Textured Map is attached below.

CREDITS:
- SpikY_ - for making the whole map

wooow, Nice map

Cool map! It's not the first CS map for SA-MP I've seen, but it looks quite good. Keep it up!

Thanko thanko, I'm sad that i lost textured file of this map.
Enjoy!

Not bad, I like it, +1 rep.

Could put specific coordinates map? So you can create other points of spawn on my server?

... and perfect map, amazing!

Wonderful ♥

Not to speak against this in any way, but there was another de_dust2 here somewhere that looked damn near identical to CS's. That one was made up of over 1000 objects (mostly object model 3095) and none of it was textured.

Your's has more of a GTA twist to it, nice job. I hope you manage to texture it for an update.

There is more than one map. I think the special thing about one of them is the fact that it's resized according to the player's speed and ability to jump, which helps the game flow almost the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
There is more than one map. I think the special thing about one of them is the fact that it's resized according to the player's speed and ability to jump, which helps the game flow almost the same.
They both are really, neither are exact replicas and neither are as small. The other one is more relative to player size though.