Attempting to make the 1st person [0.3e function]

So basically was trying to do it, after putting the coordinates I noticed some light that comes and goes over and over again - if I attempt to shoot also for example I might get the 'loading' box and my screen goes sort of black if you know what do I mean..

Some screeshots for the light:

Any idea why this happens? and how would I prevent it? I believe that I can prevent it as I saw some first person system created by some member here in the community and he was using this function too.

Any help would be appreciated fellas

Here is an example just to make it clear:

pawn Код:
CMD:startmode(playerid, params[])
{

if(FPS[playerid]) return SetCameraBehindPlayer(playerid), DestroyDynamicObject(FPSObject[playerid]), FPS[playerid] = 0, SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You have stopped using the first person mode!");
    new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z; GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
    FPSObject[playerid] = CreateObject(19300, X, Y, Z, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
    AttachObjectToPlayer(FPSObject[playerid], playerid, 0.0, 0.12, 0.7, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
    SetCameraBehindPlayer(playerid);
    AttachCameraToObject(playerid, FPSObject[playerid]);
    FPS[playerid] = 1;
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You have started using the first person mode!");
    return 1;
}

Alright I don't know if this can be a bug though, but I think that this should be fixed as it will help most likely in DMing/Roleplaying servers ===> this would be really great!

You may think this is a really dumb idea, but restart your computer.

So the other users would need to restart their computers sometimes to play in that mode

I hope that this will be fixed or maybe Kalcor creates such mode (plug and play) later on!

- Another point of views / solutions are appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natric
Посмотреть сообщение
So the other users would need to restart their computers sometimes to play in that mode

I hope that this will be fixed or maybe Kalcor creates such mode (plug and play) later on!

- Another point of views / solutions are appreciated!
No, this has always been a bug. It's to do with time overflow and camera functions. Only those who have not rebooted their PC within about 23 days are affected.

It's a bug in GTA, not SA-MP. Besides, it's healthy to reboot your PC frequently anyways so what's the harm?

This is funny I think my PC wasn't even on for one day as I most likely turn off my PC when I don't need it!

So yeah I hope it get fixed or something..