Hello guys i'm trying to make a passport system, so i can't make it with expiry date.. Can someone help me? Please.. I need someone who can make me a passport system with expiry date.. Please help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzo4emkd
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello guys i'm trying to make a passport system, so i can't make it with expiry date.. Can someone help me? Please.. I need someone who can make me a passport system with expiry date.. Please help.
This is Scripting Help category, not Make It For Me.
Quote:

Can someone help me? Please.. I need someone who can make me a passport system

Between help and make there is a huuuuge gap

But..
Before You start doing any system, You should be aware of what are You trying to achieve. Think of it how should it work. If it is about having some privileges (passport system, I assume that player with this 'passport' will be able to DO certain things or so), then all You need to do is to make an variable which will determine whether player has password or not. And then You can use this variable in numerous ways..
If this password is going to expire sometime, then You'll have to create yet another variable, which will determine the "deadline of usefulness" for this password.

Now, for example, if player issues command which requires this 'passport ' the first thing to check will be if this variable is > than current time (retreived from gettime()). If so, then proceed, if not, then block from executing command.

Good luck, happy scripting.

Greetings.

PS. You don't have to center and make letter bigger, if someone's willing to help he will do so anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsOWN[PL]
Посмотреть сообщение
This is Scripting Help category, not Make It For Me.

Between help and make there is a huuuuge gap

But..
Before You start doing any system, You should be aware of what are You trying to achieve. Think of it how should it work. If it is about having some privileges (passport system, I assume that player with this 'passport' will be able to DO certain things or so), then all You need to do is to make an variable which will determine whether player has password or not. And then You can use this variable in numerous ways..
If this password is going to expire sometime, then You'll have to create yet another variable, which will determine the "deadline of usefulness" for this password.

Now, for example, if player issues command which requires this 'passport ' the first thing to check will be if this variable is > than current time (retreived from gettime()). If so, then proceed, if not, then block from executing command.

Good luck, happy scripting.

Greetings.

PS. You don't have to center and make letter bigger, if someone's willing to help he will do so anyways.
Wuuuuuuuuuuut i dont understand :v :v
I just need to learn how to make the passport expire ..

LOL!
before posting such long post, make sure the one you're addressing is even capable of understanding it or not -_-