How to Admin??

Hey guys. I play GTA SA - MP and i want to be Admin on one server. I have made a server, and i have this Console - Named: GTA SA Admin Console. The problem is that i dont know how to use it. So can anyone please tell me how i Add stuff to the server i made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znadrian
Hey guys. I play GTA SA - MP and i want to be Admin on one server. I have made a server, and i have this Console - Named: GTA SA Admin Console. The problem is that i dont know how to use it. So can anyone please tell me how i Add stuff to the server i made?
If you want be admin on your server then
Код:
/rcon login <rcon password>
This will make you rcon logged admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbish
Quote:
Код:
Oh, as easy as that:P Hehe, thank you alot mate

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Код:
Hmm, can i ask another question? You see, now im logged in, but do you know how i add for example a car? This is a code to a Bloodring Banger:CQZIJMB - But how do i spawn it in the game? What must i write?:P

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Код:
Hmm, can i ask another question? You see, now im logged in, but do you know how i add for example a car? This is a code to a Bloodring Banger:CQZIJMB - But how do i spawn it in the game? What must i write?:P
You have to do /veh [id] [color1] [color2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Код:
Ok thank you mate:P

[removed]

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Код:
Hmm i dont get it. I mean when i write " /veh " it stands " Unknown command:S Can you please tell exactly what i shall i write? "PDNEJOH" is the code for a car.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Код:
Hmm i dont get it. I mean when i write " /veh " it stands " Unknown command:S Can you please tell exactly what i shall i write? "PDNEJOH" is the code for a car.
Cheats doesn't works with MP lol...
get simon's debug filterscript, load it go in-game & type /v [vehicle name / id]
for example:
/v nrg-500
/v bloodring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafay
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Код:
Cheats doesn't works with MP lol...
get simon's debug filterscript, load it go in-game & type /v [vehicle name / id]
for example:
/v nrg-500
/v bloodring
Ok, but dude, i am admin on a MP server - but i dont know how to spawn things - like i dont know what to write. It should work... So i am told:P