Mapping softwares!

Hey, I need names of good samp mapping softwares, please dont say MTA. Or if its the best one out there, just say it.

Use This

JernejL's map editor.

Map Construction - JernejL
Texture Studio - Pottus
Fuse's Map Editor - RedFusion

These are the three best in my opinion. Which one you use depends on what you're trying to do.

Basic mapping? Fuse's.
Extensive, large map? Map Construction.
Extensive but yet basic, or even exported from Map Construction? Texture Studio.

Deffinetely not MTA.

Check out Fusezs's Map Editor. It's similar to MTA but it gives you access to all SA-MP objects: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=554805
Also you can check out the Final version of adri1's map editor for more advanced stuff: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=401473

There are many more, you just need to search.

Looks like Fuse's one requires you to download stuff and add it to your server (which I don't have) and some other unneeded stuff, I just need something simple.

JernejL's map editor is the best choice I guess.

I just started mapping too, and just so you know, MTA sucks. Use this one.

I have no idea how to install it except for loading it into your server, which wont work cause I don't have one and I have no intention to map on any other server, I just do it for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugine
Посмотреть сообщение
I have no idea how to install it except for loading it into your server, which wont work cause I don't have one and I have no intention to map on any other server, I just do it for fun.
JernejL's has nothing to do with servers.

If you don't have enough knowledge to open a local-hosted SA-MP server, simply download JernejL's map editor from here, and place it inside your game's folder. However, if you would like something more advanced, you can download the latest server pack for Windows from here, add Pottus Texture Studio, which can be found here, and run the server.
If you would like a tutorial about running a server, check this out.

I was actually talking about Fuse's map editor, maybe I was confused a little but I actually meant Fuse's and not Jernejl's.

JernejL's map editor all the way!

Link to a quick guide of Jernejl's map editor?

Nevermind, I get it.

Thank you all for the quick response, this can be locked or archived.