SAMP Lags...

Today i was playing samp normally with 90-110fps, i closed the game to do smths irl when i back i started the game to play again, but found my fps is 30-50, i removed mods (it was working fine n no fps affect) and shrinked gta3.img, used low textures settings, frame limiter off, idk what happend, i did every step to increase fps again but no results
heres my system info

Quote:

intel® core™ 2 Duo CPU E7300 @ 2.6GHZ, 2.6GHZ
Total Physical Memory : 4,096.000 MB
Total Virtual Memory : 2.00 GB
DISPLAY CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS 512.0 MB

I guess problems hiding in your pc

Quote:
Originally Posted by karemmahmed22
View Post
Today i was playing samp normally with 90-110fps, i closed the game to do smths irl when i back i started the game to play again, but found my fps is 30-50, i removed mods (it was working fine n no fps affect) and shrinked gta3.img, used low textures settings, frame limiter off, idk what happend, i did every step to increase fps again but no results
heres my system info

Playing SAMP to 90-110 WTF you talking? the SAMP frame limit is 20-90 . How you go over it? This is fully full fake informations. So this post should not be Here. Deleted or Closed . No matter your problem is now.

Because playing SAMP in 35+ fps? is impossible

If you're too stupid to understand, you mustnt even replay, samp fps "LIMIT" with framelimiter is 20-90 WITHOUT framelimiter is UNLIMITED
Also my PC is good, i can run all games,
Quote:

Because playing SAMP in 35+ fps? is impossible

I POSTED HERE BECAUSE THE FUCKING FPS IS 35, I CANNOT PLAY WITH IT

IT WAS GOOD, I DK WHAT HAPPEND , I DIDNT INSTALL ANY THING I DIDNT MOD THE GAME

I get 18-30 fps, be satisfied with what you got :P.

Defragment your PC and clean it up with cCleaner, Registry Cleaner, etc.

And make sure you got the proper gpu driver.

How can i check GPU driver? .
Anyways already tried cleaning the PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by karemmahmed22
View Post
How can i check GPU driver? .
Anyways already tried cleaning the PC
****** "NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS driver for "Your windows version and system bits"".

Also, change your GTA settings to minimum.

Ah already settings is minimum btw, it fixed when i used Baidu pc faster but i still got only 60-72 fps instead of 90-110 . okey i will download drivers

I have similar problem after installing Windows 10 TP. What is your OS?