Problem with Fs

Hello all , i try to add th balkan security Fs to my own Server so i changed all things that was in the readme but now i have problem with givecash in my gamemode. The Fs has the ac_balkan_.inc in the include folder it use that.
I use the ppc gamemod so the givecash was defined with Rewardplayer so i changed it.

Quote:

/ This functions gives the player the given amount of money and scorepoints
stock AC_BS_GivePlayerMoney(playerid, Money, Points)
{
// Add the given amount of money to the player's account
APlayerData[playerid][PlayerMoney] = APlayerData[playerid][PlayerMoney] + Money;
// Add the given amount of scorepoints to the player's account
APlayerData[playerid][PlayerScore] = APlayerData[playerid][PlayerScore] + Points;
return 1;
}

So now when i compile the Fs i get an error that aplayerdata is not defined because its in the ppc_defines.inc already defined and when i add in the fs include ppc_defines i get so many other error because there are more things defined then only the aplyerdata. So i added the it then from the defines.inc file to the ac_balkan include

Quote:

// Setup all the fields required for the player data (Speedometer TextDraw, current job, ...)
enum TPlayerData
{
PlayerMoney, // Holds the money of this player
PlayerScore, // Holds the score of this player
}

// Create an array to hold the playerdata for every player
new APlayerData[MAX_PLAYERS][TPlayerData];

Now the Fs works but i get so many errors in the gamemode because some other Includes used the defines.inc . I tryed many things to change that all but error and errors. Is there a way to Solve that problem ?

link of the Fs : https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=335007

bump ""