Dynamic 3D Label

Код:
new Text3D:label = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("Hello, I am new here!", 0x008080FF, 30.0, 40.0, 50.0, 40.0, 0);
Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer(label, playerid, 0.0, 0.0, 0.7);
Why whenever I remove the "Dynamic" from the "CreateDynamic3DTextLabel" It's working and whenever I add it it's stopping to work? I also tried AttachDynamic3DTextLabelToPlayer but it's giving me an error for too long function or something like this. how should I do it properly?

Use CreateDynamic3DTextLabelEx where you can set attached player or vehicle

The function "AttachDynamic3DTextLabelToPlayer" dosnt exists in the streamer plugin from Incognito.

With more parameters you are able to attach the textlabel directly.
PHP код:
native Text3D:CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], colorFloat:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:drawdistanceattachedplayer INVALID_PLAYER_IDattachedvehicle INVALID_VEHICLE_IDtestlos 0worldid = -1interiorid = -1playerid = -1Float:streamdistance 100.0); 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny
Посмотреть сообщение
The function "AttachDynamic3DTextLabelToPlayer" dosnt exists in the streamer plugin from Incognito.

With more parameters you are able to attach the textlabel directly.
PHP код:
native Text3D:CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], colorFloat:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:drawdistanceattachedplayer INVALID_PLAYER_IDattachedvehicle INVALID_VEHICLE_IDtestlos 0worldid = -1interiorid = -1playerid = -1Float:streamdistance 100.0); 
then how should I attach it after? I didnt define that 3d text...

bump

bump

Check the parameters.

Код:
native Text3D:CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], color, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:drawdistance, attachedplayer = INVALID_PLAYER_ID, attachedvehicle = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, testlos = 0, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);
Simply change it to the playerid you want to attach the label to.

PS: I don't really see the point of using dynamic 3D texts for players cause default 3D text limit is 1024 which is enough for your playerbase. I use dynamic 3D text labels for other stuff only, like house door text, vehicles etc.