Problem with Gamer_z anticheat wont load

Hi guys, ihave problem with plugin of AntiCheat, problem is when i start server it says its missing: sampgdk3.dll and i add samp gdk3 like Gamer_Z posted and when i run server it just says to AntiCheat plugin is failed to load, im using Windows8.1 x64

You could add crashdetect and see if you get any info or just install the Microsoft Redistributale packages for x86.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappy93
Посмотреть сообщение
You could add crashdetect and see if you get any info or just install the Microsoft Redistributale packages for x86.
no info with crashdetect, witch version of Microsoft Redistributale packages x86 i need to install

I'm not entirely sure but I'd install all of them from 2010 and above and see if it fixes the problem. If it does, you can either keep them or just uninstall them one by one and see which one was the one that worked.

Sorry that I can't be more accurate.

This should've been posted on the plugin's thread, and secondly as Pottus already stated in the plugin thread it is outdated and not working as it should.

There are way better methods for detecting cheats / hacks than using an out-dated and even if loading possibly half-working plugin.